SteamPunk

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

SteamPunk

Unread post by say652 »

Ok any suggestions for Fmlng a steampunk style campaign? I kinda noticed I read so much if it might ve time to create a steampunk dimension. Its gotta be sdc cause sorry MDCers in my brain everybody has vulnerability shotgun. Lol
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: SteamPunk

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Take the Road Hogs setting from After the Bomb, mix Rifts: New West and some Techno-Wizardry, stir violently and convert it all to SDC and you're done.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

'The Lady of Devices' series is a good set of novels for a SP setting to be built around.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:'The Lady of Devices' series is a good set of novels for a SP setting to be built around.

Thanks Drewkitty.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Alrik Vas wrote:Take the Road Hogs setting from After the Bomb, mix Rifts: New West and some Techno-Wizardry, stir violently and convert it all to SDC and you're done.

As always thanks Alric. I now to find AtB.
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

I've got 200-300 pages of steampunk sitting on Kevin's desk awaiting the time when he can review it. Everyone who has seen it has praised it to date. So hopefully when Kevin picks it up he'll be equally impressed and folks will finally be able to visit and run games in Anostos. :)
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

:-) and thank you. This Genre is just to awesome to pass by. That and cosplay. Lol
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

Who's the author?
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

I got a nasty idea of Steampunk alien invaders. clockwork soldiers dropping from space causing a sorts of problems for the local populance. hehehe
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Don't use space, not steampunk enough. Use airship/zepplins with super long range fire-breathing cannons! And the clockwork SF bots should have mustaches and thighs that look like flared trousers. /monacle
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Used the Aliens power catergory (one of my favs) android toxic atmosphere. Hehe. Megahero. Hehe.
Bio-Armor energy expulsion light, energy resistance, manipulate kinetic energy.
Antigravity suits (shielded by bio-armor) and energy sabers. The indestructible blasty ones.
For a weakness solar powered.
They drop from space and wreck shop! But can be dropped by gunfire...eventually. then float up at dusk. Clockwork terrors.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”