Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Classifieds

Post subject: Beta Testers Needed
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Dungeon Crawler

My wife and I are expanding our creative endeavors to include making stickers suitable for multiple applications such as miniatures for both war-gaming and table top role-playing, to use on card stock as a replacement for painting, to enhance battle mats or any other use you can think of. What we need at this time are a few beta testers who are willing to provide feedback on our stickers in exchange for some free product.

If you are interested please email me at squirrel.and.Penguin1@gmail.com and include any original or non-copyrighted artwork in your format of choice (PDF, JPG, etc.) along with your mailing address and we will send you a half sheet of stickers (approximately thirty one inch by one inch stickers). Since we have the capability of making stickers of any practical size and shape you will receive a correspondingly greater number of stickers for smaller designs. You can include any number of designs in your request as long as you let us know how many of each design you want included. Keep in mind that we can produce just about any shape imaginable, as well as any color you may want.

If you have any questions please email them to me and I will be happy to answer them. This offer is open to the first ten people who respond although if I get a larger number of requests in rapid succession I will accommodate as many people as I can. Additionally everyone who participates in this test will receive a free full sheet of stickers on their choice when we go into regular production.

My country, the United States of America, died at 10:15 a.m. on June 28th, 2012. R.I.P.

Post subject: Re: Beta Testers Needed
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:39 am

Explorer

Sounds Interesting.

What are the size of the stickers? Could you do Terrain such as found in some of my Map! products. I'm sending an email.