Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Classifieds

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:10 pm

D-Bee

Comment: All the best freaks are here.
Hello. Is anyone interested in trading their *manga-sized* Robotech: Macross Saga Sourcebook for my *full-sized* Robotech: Macross Saga Sourcebook? Mine is in very-good to like-new condition; only been flipped through a few times. If your manga-sized version is in similar condition but you'd prefer the full-size version, let me know so we can arrange a trade. I personally prefer the manga-sized format, but was accidentally sent the full-sized version by a vendor a couple weeks ago. (That, plus a touch of bookshelf OCD is driving me crazy!) Thanks.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Palladium Books® Staff

PM sent.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:50 pm

D-Bee

Comment: All the best freaks are here.
Public shout-out to Involved Observer for trading copies. The arrangements we worked out were fair & easy. So glad to have the version I do now. Thank you, good sir!