Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Classifieds

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Howdy guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that we're now taking PRE-ORDERS following the Alien Adventurers Kickstarter that concluded a couple of months back. Fulfillment is supposed to begin by the end of May, but we're actually going to be set to start shipping in the middle of March. So, you have just a limited window if you want to grab some of these great miniatures. I'm not sure when, or if, they'll be offered again.

The core miniatures all have Mini Six and Savage Worlds stats available for free at DriveThruRPG, so if you're a Savage Rifts fan, these fit in great. You'll also find dozens of other offerings that are "pay what you want."

Even if you're not into minis, you can use the pre-order to get my Breachworld RPG for MEGA cheap as part of this campaign (just $5). In fact, if you grab the RPG PDF or a miniature or whatever else and let me know in the comments that you're a Palladium fan, I'll comp you a copy of the Player's Guide. Always looking out for my Palladium peeps.

The link is below. Let me know what you think, and tell a friend. The profits from this campaign are just being turned around and poured into the next one set to start this summer.

https://alien-adventurers.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Feel free to email me with anything you need: jasonrichards.net@gmail.com

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com