Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Gamers Looking for Other Gamers

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:44 am

D-Bee

Hi, I'm looking for fun & friendly Rifts Gamers (or Group) in central Las Vegas, NV to play and/or join in the New Year 2018!

Off-Line & In Person is preferred, yet, Online, maybe if it can be fun & smooth going (my connection is OK, not fiber) :lol:

My twitter ID is @Rifter01 and my email is available by request.

Hit me up & lemme know what..is..up! :lol:

Much success in the New Year :bandit: :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Dungeon Crawler

rifter01 wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for fun & friendly Rifts Gamers (or Group) in central Las Vegas, NV to play and/or join in the New Year 2018!

Off-Line & In Person is preferred, yet, Online, maybe if it can be fun & smooth going (my connection is OK, not fiber) :lol:

My twitter ID is @Rifter01 and my email is available by request.

Hit me up & lemme know what..is..up! :lol:

Much success in the New Year :bandit: :mrgreen:

Any responses yet?

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 pm

D-Bee

Nothing as of yet. I'm not sure, but, there's one local group (they posted about 5 or 6 months ago/somewhere on these forums) I guess I should contact them. I'm not sure if they are active, currently. I'm also in touch with a very active group in Los Angeles, which, I'm interested in visiting one of their convention events when I have the opportunity. We shall see.. I understand the difficulty in getting together and gaming sometimes, but, I'm willing to work around whatever obstacles, as much as possible. I don't want anyone to miss out.

P.S. I'm willing to have a game night on 'neutral ground' (library, empty college study room, game store's open game night, etc.) or, I can host a game at my place, if possible. Perhaps, I should (or 'need' to) go the online route, (I don't know if my internet connection will cooperate, though). Lastly, let me say I would be open to almost any game (in order to get something going) like Shadowrun, Magic, etc., but, obviously my loyalty & preferred game would be in the Palladium universe wherever possible, TMNT, Warhammer RPG, anything really, except D&D, for me.. I prefer to play in present-time or future-timelines, namely.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Dungeon Crawler

rifter01 wrote:
Nothing as of yet. I'm not sure, but, there's one local group (they posted about 5 or 6 months ago/somewhere on these forums) I guess I should contact them. I'm not sure if they are active, currently. I'm also in touch with a very active group in Los Angeles, which, I'm interested in visiting one of their convention events when I have the opportunity. We shall see.. I understand the difficulty in getting together and gaming sometimes, but, I'm willing to work around whatever obstacles, as much as possible. I don't want anyone to miss out.

P.S. I'm willing to have a game night on 'neutral ground' (library, empty college study room, game store's open game night, etc.) or, I can host a game at my place, if possible. Perhaps, I should (or 'need' to) go the online route, (I don't know if my internet connection will cooperate, though). Lastly, let me say I would be open to almost any game (in order to get something going) like Shadowrun, Magic, etc., but, obviously my loyalty & preferred game would be in the Palladium universe wherever possible, TMNT, Warhammer RPG, anything really, except D&D, for me.. I prefer to play in present-time or future-timelines, namely.

Have you ever tried (or would be interested in playing) Beyond the Supernatural?

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:58 am

D-Bee

Jack Burton wrote:
Have you ever tried (or would be interested in playing) Beyond the Supernatural?

Never played, but, if it is anything like listening to an Art Bell radio show, I'm open, sure! Not sure what your schedule is or where, so, I'll PM you my Email & we'll see if we can get me a fresh character going/etc.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Adventurer

Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts
rifter01 wrote:
Jack Burton wrote:

Never played, but, if it is anything like listening to an Art Bell radio show, I'm open, sure! Not sure what your schedule is or where, so, I'll PM you my Email & we'll see if we can get me a fresh character going/etc.

BTS is an awesome game that's very flexible. You can take it in a direction a la Art Bell's hilariously unbelievable Coast to Coast AM show, or any manner of ways. I've been a player in a later 1800's BTS setting where we played Pinkerton Detectives in the Old West, I've played in a game set in the 1970's around a Northeastern University that had a serious Call of Cthulu vibe, and I have ready a WWI setting where the players will be government operatives during the war investigating relics and magic items in Europe.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Dungeon Crawler

Augur wrote:
rifter01 wrote:
Jack Burton wrote:

BTS is an awesome game that's very flexible. You can take it in a direction a la Art Bell's hilariously unbelievable Coast to Coast AM show, or any manner of ways. I've been a player in a later 1800's BTS setting where we played Pinkerton Detectives in the Old West, I've played in a game set in the 1970's around a Northeastern University that had a serious Call of Cthulu vibe, and I have ready a WWI setting where the players will be government operatives during the war investigating relics and magic items in Europe.

Wow! All of those sound fantastic!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:54 pm

D-Bee

Things are hectic (lately) for me, yet, I'll be in touch, maybe we can plan the when & where, I have to see whenever is best for you. Fresh new character, incoming (soon)! ;)

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 pm

D-Bee

war room games. (On sunset near the airport) Sunday afternoons (1PM to about 5PM), We alternate between GM's and Games. I'm running Palladium fantasy and will be moving to RIFTS when my players are more comfortable with the system. Still doing an introduction game to teach new players the system.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:57 am

D-Bee

Just a bit of a bump. Thanks to a tip I received here (in a PM) today, I might have a lead on a Rifts game somewhat near me.. So, I guess, I'll find out either way on (or after) this Sunday (Mar.4). :) I've really been looking forward to Rifting again. ;)

P.S. I'll follow up with everyone local ASAP. I would love to try and game online / via Skype, etc, I just don't think either computer I have will have enough speed and/or RAM to work well. :|

**Edit: The post above me just now became visible.. Hooray! I shall be in contact, for sure :)

**Edit 2: Now that I've found (much more than) what I was searching high & low for on the forums here, I'll try & update everyone in the coming weeks on how things are going. And, if anyone else is looking for a game close to me, check out olskoolgamers response. If you aren't nearby, but, still in Vegas, please create a new thread so someone can find you and find out the details without a lot of hunting / possibly missing out. I would like to still find more private gaming (home, and other public places/library room/public free tables, etc. Just start a new thread and let everyone in Vegas know...!) This is Rifter signing off, for now, HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE! So excite! Woooooot!