Since it isn't in my copy of Phase World...

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Since it isn't in my copy of Phase World...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

What experience table are Fallen Cosmo-Knights supposed to use?
Also... I trust that -20% to skills only affects the skills they had prior to the Fall, not any they take after?
They could be a bit more descriptive with the life-span, as well... still immortal, or simply go on for another thousand years or so?
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Jorick
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Since it isn't in my copy of Phase World...

Unread post by Jorick »

Vrykolas2k wrote:What experience table are Fallen Cosmo-Knights supposed to use?
Also... I trust that -20% to skills only affects the skills they had prior to the Fall, not any they take after?
They could be a bit more descriptive with the life-span, as well... still immortal, or simply go on for another thousand years or so?

Use the first stage Promethian table, per the "OCC questions" section on the official site.

"32. What is the experience table for the "Fallen Cosmo Knight" and why is it not in the Phaseworld Book?
Answer: For Fallen Knights, use the first stage Promethean experience table. This table was omitted from Phase World due to space limitations"

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”