Complete Race Creator

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

KhaozAngel
Newb

Complete Race Creator

Unread post by KhaozAngel »

I have seen it before, and I know I have the book, but I can't remember for the life of me what book has the race creator in it. I know its not Aliens Unlimited, or the Rifts Ultimate Edition Rule Book, but I do remember what was on the tables. There was one that gave bonuses to base stats(i.e. 01-25 no bonus 25-43 +1d6 to 2 stats, so on and so forth[not the exact percentages]) one for whether the race was an SDC or MDC race, one for the type of race (human, Humanoid, Humanoid(amphibian), etc.), one for type of homeworld (high gravity, low gravity, therm world, etc.), and all the other usual stuff, like super abilities, psychic abilites, and all that jazz. If anyone could reference a book title for me, I would be greatly appreciative. The books I've been through are: Aliens Unlimited, Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide, Rifts Rule Book, GM Guide, Rifts UE Rule Book, Phase World, Phase World Sourcebook, Heroes Unlimited(including its addon books), Mutants In Orbit, Half of the World Books, and a couple others I can't remember right now. If it's in one of the books I mentioned, please slap me, and I apologize for the lengthy post. Just wanted to give as much info as possible.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Complete Race Creator

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The 1st 3G book PhaseWorld (RDB2) has a race creator for Rifts in it. From stats to tech and magic level and how the culture of the race interacts with others.
The tables are a few pages past the Cosmo knight Character Mod

Note the HU MBs have alien race creators along with the HU:AU books. Yes, they are styled for the HU char creation, but you can use them as the basis to make a race from them.
The AU:GG has planetarty system tables which have tech level/style tables for the natives of the system.

There are the random monster tables in the latest 3G galaxy book…thunder cloud I think….and the 1st land of the damned book
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
KhaozAngel
Newb

Re: Complete Race Creator

Unread post by KhaozAngel »

Thanks! It was in Phase World, I, for some reason, thought I found it within the first 30ish pages of the book, and was dead set to not look past there, plus after reading the create a character section like 40 times and realizing that none of the books that had that(pretty much all of them) were what I was looking for. Appreciate the help.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”