Large ship combat?

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Llez
D-Bee

Large ship combat?

Unread post by Llez »

Phaseworld says that there are rules for large spaceship combat in the Three Galaxies but I cant seem to find it :-? Am I missing it in my search or is it actually in a different book? I'm feeling like I'm missing something obvious here.
tobefrnk
Adventurer

Re: Large ship combat?

Unread post by tobefrnk »

I looked and could not locate large spaceship combat rules in the Three Galaxies book, but did find them in the Rifts Dimension Book 3: Phase World Sourcebook starting on page 104.
Llez
D-Bee

Unread post by Llez »

tobefrnk wrote:I looked and could not locate large spaceship combat rules in the Three Galaxies book, but did find them in the Rifts Dimension Book 3: Phase World Sourcebook starting on page 104.

Aha, thank you! Fortunately I have that one.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I would augment the playing of ship to ship combat with minis on a map of some sort, so the battle will not fall into a unintended ff due to the GM 'not paying attention' or having a boarding action she wants to get to.

There is a SW minis game where it is done on a table and measuring sticks, like the old Jutland game. Yes, this will limit the battle to 2D but it is easier to visualize the battle.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”