Armor stats

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Unfortunate Son
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: When the Dead Walk, blare Misfits and kill 'em all.

Armor stats

Unread post by Unfortunate Son »

Does anyone know where armor stats for phase world with head legs and arms stats are?
Ya... Tact and social skills are not my Strong suit. Now infuriating folks, I am 15th lvl.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Armor stats

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Phase World came out before palladium started doing the whole MDC by location for all body armor. it used to be only Power Armor/Robots got that treatment.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Unfortunate Son wrote:Does anyone know where armor stats for phase world with head legs and arms stats are?

The New FAQ Suggests that RGMG updated one-value armors to multi-location armors (search T-10 Cyclops EBA)
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=79148

The Old FAQ has a quick and easy to find answer in the #1 slot:
http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... Itemid=200

Alternatively you could just pick an "average" (or even just 100MDC main body) suit w/multi-locations elsewhere and apply the ratios yourself.

As Nekira stated, originally Rifts (and other MDC lines) used a one-value armor location listing, it wasn't until around WB11 (I want to say) came out that they shifted to a multi-value armor location listing as the standard that has continued to this day.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

There are no mdc location listings for bionic armor in the gmg.
Mouse
D-Bee

Unread post by Mouse »

Bionic stats for MDC by Location are in the Bionics Book. Fairly straight forward actually, though I fail to see how a hand can have more MDC than a foot...lol

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”