What Palladium Fantasy,s races do you use in Phase world?

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

What Palladium Fantasy,s races do you use in Phase world?

Unread post by gaby »

I like to Known What Palladium fanasy,s races other than Human,Elves,Dwarves and Wolfens do you use in Phase world?

What tech level do you give them?

For Me,I use only Pf,s sdc races like Orces,Kobolds and Goblins only,half make up the slaves in the Splugorth,s kingdoms and the half I use are in ThunderCloud,some have entrie planets only of one race some share them with multible races,the majorty have medieval level tech.

I have Planet where Orces,Kobolds and Goblins,s nations use Humans as slaves,ther continent and another continent control by Elves and Dwarves,s nations.
ther tech level is a mix of 18th and 19th century.
Jerell
Hero

Re: What Palladium Fantasy,s races do you use in Phase world

Unread post by Jerell »

That sounds pretty cool actually.

I've used Orcs in my old 3G campaign. I've used them in my current one too, though not physically in 3G. The group is based out of a Lemurian city on a UWW aligned Colony world in the Thunder Cloud. I used Fairykin (http://bar1scorpio.deviantart.com/art/Rifter-60-Faeriekin-333811122) from one of the Rifters as the native populace of the planet. Lemurians, Atlanteans and Star Elves are also on the planet now. My players have done a good about of dimension/planet hopping, and they've run across Orcs in other dimensions.

The Fairykin on my planet were very low tech (like ewok level plus some magic), but have adapted to technology thanks to contact with Lemurians, Atlanteans and the Star Elves.

I've been considering creating a planet of Gromek to explore, or having the Splugorth use them as shock troops. Likely will use the later.
Kelorin
Adventurer
Location: Aboard the USS Lexington, flagship of the New Navy Atlantic Fleet

Re: What Palladium Fantasy,s races do you use in Phase world

Unread post by Kelorin »

Adding all the PFRPG fantasy races to Phase World starts making me think of Warhammer and Warhammer 40K that did the same thing. Does anyone add the fantasy races and leave them low-tech on isolated single planets with no space-faring capability?

Now that I think about it, Star Trek did the same thing:
Elves = Vulcans
Dark Elves = Romulans
Orcs = Klingons
Goblins = Ferengi
Dwarves = Tellarites
Undead = Borg
Apollo Okamura wrote:Kelorin WINZ!! :-)
TechnoGothic wrote:Kelorin WINZ!!

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”