contest most mdc possible in a playable character

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: contest most mdc possible in a playable character

Unread post by say652 »

Blackvault.
Mega power.
Godlike Hitpoints.
1D6×1000. Bioreg 4D6 per minute.
Gain an additional 1D6×100 per level.

As a megapower its only available to mega heroes.

Thats the one power that makes the nerfherders hate my hero PowerSurge.
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

As the name HU2 implies, it's the second edition
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
The Ruiner
Explorer
Comment: I am a perfectionist who is good at nothing. You can imagine my frustration.

Unread post by The Ruiner »

Well, when I said "edition" i meant printing. Also, I'm dumb and should have realized what HU2 meant, sometimes I ask dumb questions that I don't think all the way through, not realizing that I actually knew the answer.

Either way the problem has been rectified as I picked up a new copy of HU2 this weekend.
"There's only room in here for One, and I've decided it's not you."

"Open your eyes, I'm gonna horrify you into a comma!"--Master Shake
Dakchronos
Wanderer

Unread post by Dakchronos »

Few things;
1) Munchkin Faerie? I may want.
2) I Booked of Heroes a Siverbell Faerie once. GM told me never again. Was swinging buses around, lol.
3) In your opinions, would magic gained by BoH be available to Faeries?
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

The Ruiner wrote:Well, it's official. I am NOT a munchkin. None of these builds/combinations would have ever occurred to me.

Being a munchkin doesn't require thinking up strange combinations or builds, just roleplaying a PC out-of-character to gain power.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
The Ruiner
Explorer
Comment: I am a perfectionist who is good at nothing. You can imagine my frustration.

Unread post by The Ruiner »

Tor wrote:
The Ruiner wrote:Well, it's official. I am NOT a munchkin. None of these builds/combinations would have ever occurred to me.

Being a munchkin doesn't require thinking up strange combinations or builds, just roleplaying a PC out-of-character to gain power.

True, that is a facet of being a munchkin, but I have also always included people who set out to build the most powerfull character possible, whether legal, semi-legal, or "rulebook? Whats that?".

That is not to say that everyone who makes a powerfull character is, in fact a munchkin. Sometimes you just wanna get your power game on and that fine if that's what your into, but when you end up building a guy (or girl) with over a million hitpoint/M.D.C./whatever, you can't tell me thats not a lil' bit crunchy.
"There's only room in here for One, and I've decided it's not you."

"Open your eyes, I'm gonna horrify you into a comma!"--Master Shake
thedrunk
Explorer
Comment: Friendly Fire™
"Combat With a Smile"
A Ensite Para-Military Corperation

Unread post by thedrunk »

say652 wrote:I used a few so far as big baddies. I didn't use the damage reduction ones because nobody inflicts that much damage.

Spatial mage can
"when in doubt, do it. It's much easier to appolige than to get permission."
- Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and im not shure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
SolCannibal
Champion

Unread post by SolCannibal »

Tor wrote:

I can see your point as i do know players who will make incredibly min-maxed characters but are decent roleplayers and reasonably restrained in the use of their tricks not to overpower/outshine the rest of the group. While rules tinkering is important to munchkinism, it's not a defining feature per se.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

say652 wrote:
The Beast wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:I can beat all of the newbs......I have RT 1st ed. :D

:lol:

If memory serves me right, didn't the Munchkin Fairy come up with a build that had a ridiculous MDC amount? I know she did one for the HtH. I can't remember if she did one for this.

Oddly enough I create these Munchkin Fairies to use as major menaces for my players. I mean you do get sick of dragons, giants, glittetboys, and samas. O wait are one of those my players get pistols to hunt Devil Unicorns at level 1 GM's? Get off my lawn....

Huh? No, DK isn't talking about your creation when he says Munchkin Fairy, that's Nekira Sudakne's nickname, or maybe it's a title.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
SolCannibal
Champion

Zer0 Kay wrote:
say652 wrote:
The Beast wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:I can beat all of the newbs......I have RT 1st ed. :D

:lol:

If memory serves me right, didn't the Munchkin Fairy come up with a build that had a ridiculous MDC amount? I know she did one for the HtH. I can't remember if she did one for this.

Oddly enough I create these Munchkin Fairies to use as major menaces for my players. I mean you do get sick of dragons, giants, glittetboys, and samas. O wait are one of those my players get pistols to hunt Devil Unicorns at level 1 GM's? Get off my lawn....

Huh? No, DK isn't talking about your creation when he says Munchkin Fairy, that's Nekira Sudakne's nickname, or maybe it's a title.

As an aside, would munchkins count as fairies?
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Wizard of Oz might be public domain by now so... *wonders if we can convert them*
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Tor wrote:Wizard of Oz might be public domain by now so... *wonders if we can convert them*

:roll:
If we send in the military religious conversion is illegal. We'll have to send in missionaries
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Hawk258
Adventurer
Comment: Chuckie Sullivan "Applesauce B!%@#"

Unread post by Hawk258 »

Ooh love this... brb with an idea or 3.
When I post an idea, game balance is my only concern. For rules see rule zero and for canon look at RUE PAGE 372. Only 2 questions need consideration is it fun? Is it balanced?

Gamblers fallacy:(Example): Coin flips are the most common example of the gambler's fallacy. For instance, in a game of heads or tails, many people will bet on tails if there have been several heads in a row.
Hawk258
Adventurer

Unread post by Hawk258 »

Machine person 6d6x10+40 mdc never tires (no PE attribute but for reference we'll say 20 for a base) adding mdc metals increases mdc 1d4x100 800 mdc (max)
Increase ps+10 (supernatural)
Additional regen by eating metals (any) 1d6 per 2.5 lb of metal.
Invulerable to vaccum, poison, drugs, radiation, toxins and toxic atmospheres can sustain upto -99 md before total destruction.
MDC =( HP=26+1d6+SDC =2d6×10+20) 166
2 major supers
Intangability invulnerable to bullet, lazers punches, particle beams and sonic attacks do half, psionics do full damage
Create force field pe (26×1000) 2600 mdc
All damage in md and bonuses from cb1

While mdc wise it is tiny the overal resistances and regen give it a solid standing.
For a total of 3500 mdc pla plus resistances before skills. Magic and psionic are it's 2 down falls but... those are limited. Doubt a gm would allow this build though.
When I post an idea, game balance is my only concern. For rules see rule zero and for canon look at RUE PAGE 372. Only 2 questions need consideration is it fun? Is it balanced?

Gamblers fallacy:(Example): Coin flips are the most common example of the gambler's fallacy. For instance, in a game of heads or tails, many people will bet on tails if there have been several heads in a row.
Hawk258
Adventurer

Unread post by Hawk258 »

Machine person 6d6x10+40 mdc never tires (no PE attribute but for reference we'll say 20 for a base) adding mdc metals increases mdc 1d4x100 800 mdc (max)
Increase ps+10 (supernatural)
Additional regen by eating metals (any) 1d6 per 2.5 lb of metal.
Invulerable to vaccum, poison, drugs, radiation, toxins and toxic atmospheres can sustain upto -99 md before total destruction.
MDC =( HP=26+1d6+SDC =2d6×10+20) 166
2 major supers
Intangability invulnerable to bullet, lazers punches, particle beams and sonic attacks do half, psionics do full damage
Create force field pe (26×1000) 2600 mdc
All damage in md and bonuses from cb1

While mdc wise it is tiny the overal resistances and regen give it a solid standing. Then again who would think to attack a robots mind outside of the 3 galaxies?
For a total of 3500 mdc pla plus resistances before skills. Magic and psionic are it's 2 down falls but... those are limited. Doubt a gm would allow this build though.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

:) That doesn't count... Its the same idea. Dang double post eh?
Hawk258
Adventurer

Unread post by Hawk258 »

Zer0 Kay wrote::) That doesn't count... Its the same idea. Dang double post eh?

Sorry not sure why it dp'd

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Nightspawns neither are my design.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=146810#p2833297
18,342 MDC with some optional tables.
or
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=147114
At 4,102 using multiple games.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Hawk258 wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote::) That doesn't count... Its the same idea. Dang double post eh?

Sorry not sure why it dp'd

No reason to apologize it happens, I just thought it was funny you said two or three and then going there's a double post :)
Hawk258
Adventurer

Unread post by Hawk258 »

I am going to keep it at that one, while he isn't an mdc powerhouse he makes use of resistances, tactics and regen to off set that. With that in mind It doesn't count as most mdc. But again, guess I'm not a munchkin or munchkin enough. Lol but you be the judge.

ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Power Leech (since this is about maxing out MDC, I'll assume max roll)
Base MDC is 2d6+PE(2d6+1)+1d6 per level (at level 1 that would be 25)
PS 2d6 (SN, lets call it 12)
HF: 0
Size 3-4ft (lets say he's all tall)
Weight 50-80lbs (lets say he's heavy)
ISP: ME (3d6+5) +1d4x10 +2d4per level

Every 100MD/PPE absorbed results in +1d4x10+20MD, size/weight increase by 20%, PS +1d4, HF +1.5, +2d6x10ISP

If a Power Leech absorbs 1,000,000,000 M.D (yes that is 1 Billion) then they will have:
600,000,025 MDC at level 1
HF of 15,000
PS (SN) of 40,000,012 (assuming max rolls)
ISP of 1,200,000,063 (assuming max rolls)
Size: 48million feet tall (assuming 4ft to start)
Weight: 960,000,000lbs (assuming 80lbs to start)

Note: I am not going to concern myself with where the energy absorbed comes from, only that it is absorbed by a Power Leech. Also this is straight book without any other modifiers effecting the PL.
Note1: on the Size weight, I am assuming that 20% increase is to the new value per each increment, not added to the base again and again which is why the PL gets so big
Note2: theoretically the maximum that can be absorbed in a controlled fashion in 48hrs is 576,000 MD worth of energy (200 per minute, for 48hrs), though as a reflexive defensive action there does not appear to be a limit
Note3: the maximum controlled fashion of 576,000 MD worth of energy they will have:
345,625 MDC at level 1 (assuming max rolls)
HF of 8640
PS (SN) of 23,052 (assuming max rolls)
ISP of 691,263 (assuming max rolls)
Size: 27,648ft (assuming 4ft to start)
Weight: 552,960lbs (assuming 80lbs to start)
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

ShadowLogan wrote:Power Leech (since this is about maxing out MDC, I'll assume max roll)

Every 100MD/PPE absorbed results in +1d4x10+20MD, size/weight increase by 20%, PS +1d4, HF +1.5, +2d6x10ISP

If a Power Leech absorbs 1,000,000,000 M.D (yes that is 1 Billion) then they will have:
HF of 15,000

Note: I am not going to concern myself with where the energy absorbed comes from, only that it is absorbed by a Power Leech. Also this is straight book without any other modifiers effecting the PL.
Note1: on the Size weight, I am assuming that 20% increase is to the new value per each increment, not added to the base again and again which is why the PL gets so big
Note2: theoretically the maximum that can be absorbed in a controlled fashion in 48hrs is 576,000 MD worth of energy (200 per minute, for 48hrs), though as a reflexive defensive action there does not appear to be a limit
Note3: the maximum controlled fashion of 576,000 MD worth of energy they will have:
HF of 8640

This build, makes me curious with a SNPS of 23,000+.. What it could lift / carry / throw haha
Hawk258
Adventurer

Unread post by Hawk258 »

Lenwen wrote:
ShadowLogan wrote:Power Leech (since this is about maxing out MDC, I'll assume max roll)

HF of 15,000

HF of 8640

This build, makes me curious with a SNPS of 23,000+.. What it could lift / carry / throw haha

An aircraft carrier, a moon, maybe the deathstar?

eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Hawk258 wrote:
Lenwen wrote:

HF of 15,000

HF of 8640

An aircraft carrier, a moon, maybe the deathstar?

Rules as Written?
23,000 x50 =1,150,000lbs or 575 tons
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Lenwen wrote:This build, makes me curious with a SNPS of 23,000+.. What it could lift / carry / throw haha

That is easily answered as eliakon shows. What might be more interesting is what the HTH damage would look like given that the only SN PS charts I've seen stop at 60.

Granted at that point all the PL has to do is sit on someone and crush them under the weight.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

ShadowLogan wrote:
Lenwen wrote:This build, makes me curious with a SNPS of 23,000+.. What it could lift / carry / throw haha

That is easily answered as eliakon shows. What might be more interesting is what the HTH damage would look like given that the only SN PS charts I've seen stop at 60.

Granted at that point all the PL has to do is sit on someone and crush them under the weight.

+23,000 sdc just like any other PS bonus. This would be one of those few times where it would be worthwhile to remember that 100sdc =1mdc.
so it does +230 MDC on top of the usual 1d6x10 :?
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Hawk258
Adventurer

Unread post by Hawk258 »

drat... no aircraft carries under 100,000 tons... but... you could ALMOST lift a Caterpillar 797b Mining Dump truck weighing in at 678.5 tons...

ShadowLogan
Palladin

eliakon wrote:
ShadowLogan wrote:

+23,000 sdc just like any other PS bonus. This would be one of those few times where it would be worthwhile to remember that 100sdc =1mdc.
so it does +230 MDC on top of the usual 1d6x10 :?

I was thinking more in terms of punch damage instead of PS bonus damage. As the SN PS chart shows, as the PS gets higher, so does the base damage rolled. I don't see why it would stop at 60, max level is not 15 after all

Something else to consider is that in some specific cases (giant robots, 2E RT Zentreadi) the lift/carry value is altered due to large size.of person doing the lift/carry. So x50 may be to low a value, this guy after all is over 5miles tall (granted that doesn't help the Lord of the Deep).
random_username
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Just an old dude Gamer (GM and Player) who had the honor of gaming with several great groups of folks over the years.

Unread post by random_username »

ShadowLogan wrote:Power Leech ...

Well Fed Power Leech has an invocation caster buddy who casts Winged Flight on him... (mwahahahaha). [BoMp125,FoMp145]

Plus all the other fun ways they could be made waaay more dangerous (hehe).
If something makes the RPG experience better that's great. If not don't use it.

If not overly informative hopefully it was at least mildly amusing. Munchkin Clown Away! <fwoosh... honk, honk>
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Someone should start a "highest damage in a single attack" thread to compete with this.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
SolCannibal
Champion

Alrik Vas wrote:Someone should start a "highest damage in a single attack" thread to compete with this.

Compete or complement? :mrgreen:
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

little bit of both
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
ShadowLogan
Palladin

random_username wrote:
ShadowLogan wrote:Power Leech ...

Well Fed Power Leech has an invocation caster buddy who casts Winged Flight on him... (mwahahahaha). [BoMp125,FoMp145]

Plus all the other fun ways they could be made waaay more dangerous (hehe).

Might have to cast it a few times, a result of casting a spell on a PL can be either the PPE is absorbed completely (negating the spell) or partially (reduced effect) depending on if the Mage makes the Saving Throw. I don't think the PL can control this ability.

Alrik Vas wrote:Someone should start a "highest damage in a single attack" thread to compete with this.

Its been done before, or something similar in the Rifts forum.
Here is a link to one I know about and participated in previous. Note it is nearly 3years old, so thread necromancy may be frowned upon, but it does show some approaches one could take to get highest damage in an attack, though this was for one melee:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=131038
Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

Actually there's a new rule now where we can't reply to a thread if it hasn't been replied to in a year so bumping that would be a bad idea.

*wonders if Power Leeches can absorb Godblaze or APS Fire nuking*

Would like to strap one to one of the horn cannons of a Kreeghor Dreadnought.
eliakon
Palladin

Unread post by eliakon »

Tor wrote:Actually there's a new rule now where we can't reply to a thread if it hasn't been replied to in a year so bumping that would be a bad idea.

*wonders if Power Leeches can absorb Godblaze or APS Fire nuking*

Would like to strap one to one of the horn cannons of a Kreeghor Dreadnought.

Godblaze seems to be damage caused by a non-energy effect (its dimensional destruction and all) so probably not....but an APS Fire explosion is just a fire blast.....*om nom nom* (presuming that the GM doesn't decide to put an upper limit on the amount of energy they can absorb at one go)
The real question is what happens if they absorb something that ISNT rated (I shoot it with a synchro cannon....now what?)

Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

Isn't that energy? I thought they absorbed all energy.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Tor wrote:Actually there's a new rule now where we can't reply to a thread if it hasn't been replied to in a year so bumping that would be a bad idea.

True, but there is no reason that one can't review it if some starts a new thread on the same basic topic.

Tor wrote:Isn't that energy? I thought they absorbed all energy.

Yes, but since the PL absorbs energy based on a stated damage and the Syncro-Cannons (at least the larger variety) fall in the "destroys everything" in its path w/o putting it in some terms like 2d6x1,000,000 million if fired on a planet like you might see in some of the Reflex Cannon entries (it also depends which version we are considering w/re to RT and M2). Without that value, you don't know how much the PL has absorbed from that shot and the resulting increases to PS, MDC, mass, and size from absorbing all that energy.
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

ShadowLogan wrote:

True, but there is no reason that one can't review it if some starts a new thread on the same basic topic.

Tor wrote:Isn't that energy? I thought they absorbed all energy.

Yes, but since the PL absorbs energy based on a stated damage and the Syncro-Cannons (at least the larger variety) fall in the "destroys everything" in its path w/o putting it in some terms like 2d6x1,000,000 million if fired on a planet like you might see in some of the Reflex Cannon entries (it also depends which version we are considering w/re to RT and M2). Without that value, you don't know how much the PL has absorbed from that shot and the resulting increases to PS, MDC, mass, and size from absorbing all that energy.

Is there any suggestion that they have an upper limit on how much they can absorb without exploding or just capping out? Otherwise one simply has to do a good faith estimate on how much they'd absorb. Remembering that the beam is wide and they're taking up what amounts to a dot on a giant sheet of paper of that beam that they're blocking/absorbing.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Nightmask wrote:Is there any suggestion that they have an upper limit on how much they can absorb without exploding or just capping out? Otherwise one simply has to do a good faith estimate on how much they'd absorb. Remembering that the beam is wide and they're taking up what amounts to a dot on a giant sheet of paper of that beam that they're blocking/absorbing.

Yes and No per DBoNA.

As a deliberate action they can only absorb 200 MD/PPE per minute maximum, but as a defensive/reflexive action there does not appear to be any limit.
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Would it really matter?
OK, the Power Leech absorbs a syncro cannon blast. It still dies because everything around it is vaporized. No ground, no air, no nothing. So the blast won't directly kill it, but it will still die by the blast.
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
eliakon
Palladin

Unread post by eliakon »

RiftJunkie wrote:Would it really matter?
OK, the Power Leech absorbs a syncro cannon blast. It still dies because everything around it is vaporized. No ground, no air, no nothing. So the blast won't directly kill it, but it will still die by the blast.

A syncro-canon isn't a singularity projector. You don't annihilate the entire world with it....you just vaporize stuff in the beam.

ShadowLogan
Palladin

RiftJunkie wrote:Would it really matter?

Yes actually it would. It is possible for the Power Leech to absorb so much energy it expands beyond the syncro/reflex cannon blast cone effects and that's if we ignore an important side effect of this defensive action: "if the energy blast has an area effect, all the destructive energy is absorbed by the Power Leech and nobody around him takes any damage" (DBoNA pg163) which effectively saves the ground/air.

If it absorbs:
-1billion MDC it is now ~48million feet tall (or ~9,231 MILES tall) that gets it out of any blast cone once it's done expanding. Granted by this point it would be so tall it would be poking its head thousands of miles into vacuum of space.
-576,000 MDC (controlled max) they are now ~27,600ft tall (or ~5.3 MILES tall).
-While 2E doesn't equate a value for the damage, 1E put it at times in the millions in a few places (don't have a value for in the millions handy sorry) when fired at a planet.
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

So how does that work? Now you have a PL with it's head in the vacuum of space and it's now big enough to have it's own gravity! Whatever planet it was on is now likely off trajectory and everyone dies. Happy Times! :twisted:
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
eliakon
Palladin

Unread post by eliakon »

RiftJunkie wrote:So how does that work? Now you have a PL with it's head in the vacuum of space and it's now big enough to have it's own gravity! Whatever planet it was on is now likely off trajectory and everyone dies. Happy Times! :twisted:

Which is why you run into problems with power leeches (never mind the whole square/cube thing for height/mass or the question of if there is a maximum size for them, or what to do in situations where there isn't a dice of damage.....)

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

How about a character with the power to possess living beings?
Like a character with the HU transferal/possession super power.

It doesn't directly affect your MDC, granted...
Not until you travel to Wormwood or Eylor.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”