Mechanoid Player Characters

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

I've always thought the "Skill Packages" were Kinda ingrown in the Mechinoid Mind... Thou Variation is Possible, they were more Genetically Programmed with the Skills.

Mutants would be an Interesting Idea, Purposful Mutation by a AbM Brain as an Experiment to see if the Mechinoids could "Evolve" further....
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Capt. Meschievitz
Explorer
Comment: You are the greatest project you will ever work on... never give up.

Unread post by Capt. Meschievitz »

I like using AbM Mechanoids, you get alot of play with those cats...
after 20 odd years of the same character time has come......
Jesterzzn
Champion

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

Are you going to allow your players to roll em up, or just give them a pre rolled Mechy?
:fool:
R Ditto
Hero
Comment: It is hard to be alone. I was 18 when dad died, 38 when mom died. No grand kids or daughter in law for mom. Why, God, why?

Unread post by R Ditto »

nemogbr wrote:I had them either keeping their old bodies.

Shemarrian bodies to appear more human

Anyone have a thought of making them similar to the Star Trek's Trill?

I always thought that becoming a symbiote bonded to a human would do wonders for their personality.

Considering their origins, I doubt the Mechanoids be be anywhere near small enough to pull off some of those things.
They are nowhere near being anything like a symbiote IMO, at least not without some modification/alteration of some sort, and some sort of motivation or really good reason for them to make such changes.

The majority of the Mechanoids have bodies that are nowhere near as small as a human body. Only the Seeker appears ot be small, but even it's cyborg is several foot in size, and it isn't even equipped with much.
This makes me think that even a "small" mechanoid might be around the size of at least a watermelon. Considering how big the Shemarrians are, I could possibly see one being as a borg body for a smaller mechanoid, with the mechanoid taking up much of the torso space.
Never Give Up, Never Lose Hope, Never Surrender!
The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance!!
Boldly going forward, 'cause I can't find reverse.
Dr. Watson; Proving that being wrong is one step closer to being right.
It is hard being alone.
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Mechanoid Player Characters

Unread post by NMI »

Notice that the "humanoid" forces amongst the Mechanoids are robots, not Mechanoids/cyborgs.
I dont think a true Mechanoid would allow itself to be attached to a humanoid frame like those of the Shermarrian.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “The Mechanoids®”