Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaverse phpBB Bugs/Wish List

Post subject: bots and who to tell?
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Explorer

Comment: If Karma and Murphy collide... Murphy will always win unless of course your karma sucks then you are just DOOMED!
I have been seeing some unusual bots on the pages and have reported them to admin, as research suggests that they may not be harmless. With this in mind, who do we report this too? Since the popularity of botnets and their use in recent years for malicious attacks?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like duck, I'm calling it a duck, you might convince me it's a platypus, but don't tell me it's a beaver.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:12 am

OLD ONE

Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
You can continue notifying Jefffar as you have been doing or directly to me as I have the ability to deny their access.

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
Palladium Books 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament Rules