Martial Artists on the forum

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rockwolf66
Hero

Martial Artists on the forum

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

Hey everyone.

I was just wondering what styles of Martial arts are practiced by the members of the forum.

I personally have studied Jujitsu, some Aikido, Judo under sense James Tanaka. My most recent training was some informal study of Muay Thai with my sister.

Might I ask what the rest of you practice?
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

I studied Judo in high school. I also learned some Tae kwondo and Aikido informally from my father. Most recently I have received training in Defensive Tactics, ASP / Straight Stick and some edged weapons training. But I don't claim to be a Martial Artist at all.
Last edited by Trooper Jim on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
MASTERMIND
Adventurer
Comment: I game... Therefore I am...

Unread post by MASTERMIND »

I studied (for a little while) Karate under Master Johnson in Muncie, Indiana while I was attending Ball State University. He was a great teacher but I couldn't afford to keep attending classes AND attend classes at BSU. I have always maintained my interests and someday I will study again.
demos606
Hero

Unread post by demos606 »

The mighty art of Tae Kwan Leap and it's classic power move Boot to the Head.

On a more serious note, I've studied Tae Kawn Do, Judo, Akido, Open Palm Karate, and "dabbled" in a few others for the sake of specific disciplines.
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
Spectre
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Spectre »

I have studied Aikido, Tae Kwon Do, Kyokushin, and Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu.
"A little Rebellion now and then is a good thing." Thomas Jefferson
(To the tune of Ride of the Valkyries): Death and Destruction, Chaos and Carnage, Total Annailation Now!
300 Movie Geek Points
"I immediately regret this decision."- Jack Hare
Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

Tai Chi Chuan during my Jr. high and high school year. And i was a fourth rank Hand to hand instuctor in the US Army (ie FM 21-150) I don't know much about the new US Army Combatives School (IE. FM 3-25.150) created by Sergeant First Class Matt Larsen . It was implamented in 2002. :oops:
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

TKD, Kenpo, Aikido, Karate (various, Goshintai and Shoto), Kick Boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, been studying martial arts since i was about 6, i tend to be very annoying when sparring, as i change style every 30 seconds.
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

Unread post by wolfsgrin »

Maju beli Diri ( which is made up of kali/silat, kuntao silat detaures, cimandi(pre WW2), arnis kombatan presas style, and a new system that i hope to one day see as a mainstream art 5 Way Method. (my teacher's system- GM Jeff Sprawls and GM Steve Todd)
I hold a 6th in maju beli diri, 4th in 5 way and 2nd in Arnis
all in all i have a lot of fun and creative freedom with this group. just today while i was teaching, my teacher asked me if it was ok that he taught something to my students. i was floored by this man's humility. just an awesome group. the big brothers i never had. i am now beginning my training as a healer. woot!!
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

macksting wrote:A single term of Tai Chi. Enough to change my stance and improve my baseball throw on the Wii, as well as enough to give me the vaguest theoretical knowledge of how that single martial art works, but otherwise... didley.

lol. i use tai chi's single leg waiting to improve my "off the shoulder" photography. when i'm asked how i get such smooth video with out a tripod, i get a lot of blank stares.

dragon body is a big key to making tai chi work. need to work that up as an ability. if its not been done already.
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Martial arts in the forum

Unread post by Grandil »

A little jujitsu-but that was years ago.... Now am a buddhist, & I think in
differnt terms; IE, Nonviolent. 8). I liked the idea of being able to do any kind of damage against an opponent, I have to admit.....
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

12 year tae kwon do, 14 years hap ki do, plus in and outs with karata and judo
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
vsper
Wanderer

Unread post by vsper »

did a couple of years of Karate in ancient history, now Bagua and Chen and Yang Tai Chi, with alot of weapons. I am begging my sifu to teach monks spade.
vsper
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

I've dabbled in Free Style Karate, worked on some Jujitsu in high school, and that is about it for my martial arts experience. However, I do take a look at a lot of stuff on Youtube.com! :-D
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:
Ten Tigers
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Ten Tigers »

SightblinderX wrote:I studied Wing Chun under Sifu Sam Chan.

That's right, I forgot I had another Wing Chun brother here...

Obviously I study Wing Chun.
I love a good fight...
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

Ten Tigers wrote:
SightblinderX wrote:I studied Wing Chun under Sifu Sam Chan.

That's right, I forgot I had another Wing Chun brother here...

Obviously I study Wing Chun.

love the stuff. i have the honor of owning a copy of the Yip Man doing old hand sets. he's long gone now but this man was an unbelievable practioner of Wing Chun. our orginization has incoprorated a lot of the principles and thoeries behind wing chun, very effective and easily blende with other arts.
speedy_petey
D-Bee

Unread post by speedy_petey »

I used to practice Kempo Karate and Mordern Arneis (Three years and I never could spell it.)
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

speedy_petey wrote:I used to practice Kempo Karate and Mordern Arneis (Three years and I never could spell it.)

Arnis. fun art. :ok:
Ten Tigers
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Ten Tigers »

wolfsgrin wrote:love the stuff. i have the honor of owning a copy of the Yip Man doing old hand sets. he's long gone now but this man was an unbelievable practioner of Wing Chun. our orginization has incoprorated a lot of the principles and thoeries behind wing chun, very effective and easily blende with other arts.

Of course, combat truth is combat truth. You have no idea how many arguments I have been in with people when I tell them that Bruce Lee's form of Jeet Kune Do is 1/3 Wing Chun. Blinding hand speed, fighting principles, sticky hands, "his" inch punch are all Wing Chun.

SightblinderX wrote:Ten Tigers! Long time no see! :D

Hey brother, good to hear from you too. Life has been rather $#!++y lately but I'm on the come-up. Did you make it to the open house by any chance?
I love a good fight...
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

black belt in shoto kan and seisei kan, plus some (read as the bare bones) tae kwan do, jujitsu, and tai chi.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
greese1
D-Bee

Unread post by greese1 »

I hold rank in Judo, Aikido, and Japanese Jujitsu.
I also wrestled, do BJJ, kickboxing, and MMA.
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

I use everything and anything,But mostly Yu-Sool from my stepfather.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

batlchip wrote:I use everything and anything,But mostly Yu-Sool from my stepfather.

as the way you should train. And you have a legacy to carry on fom your stepfather. nice.
Mantisking
Hero

Unread post by Mantisking »

Shotokan, Tang Soo Do, Yang family Tai Chi Ch'uan, and Wah Lum Pai. I may be taking up BJJ soon, it depends on what school the new GF wants to attend.
"I know twenty-six different points on your body I could hit and release enzymes into your brain to compel you to tell the truth -- Talk!"
Barry Ween, The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Monkey Tales #3
Mantisking
Hero

I resumed training in Wah Lum Pai in September. It's like being home again. :D
"I know twenty-six different points on your body I could hit and release enzymes into your brain to compel you to tell the truth -- Talk!"
Barry Ween, The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Monkey Tales #3
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

greese1 wrote:I hold rank in Judo, Aikido, and Japanese Jujitsu.
I also wrestled, do BJJ, kickboxing, and MMA.

who's your bjj instructor
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Wildfire
Adventurer

Unread post by Wildfire »

Zylo wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
Zylo wrote:I started with Freestyle Karate when I was young. Studied Chinese Kempo and Aikido for a short time each, visited a few Tae Kwon Do and Shotokan Karate classes, but didn't like them. Finally I settled down with Shaolin Kung Fu. I have been with this school for 6 years now and probably will stay as long as I live.

Finding a good school, with a good instructor, and good material was a difficult quest, especially in Idaho.

I think finding anything good was difficult in Idaho :P

That would be funny if it wasn't true! :p

What do you mean you guys have wicked potatos ;)

On a Serious note I have boxed since I was 7 and have been in Love with JKD since I turned 16 (33 now)
All my friends bug me that I had to marry a girl from china who could kick my butt with Bai gui (I think that how you spell it)
Wildfire
Adventurer

Unread post by Wildfire »

If anyone wants to see funny barroom stuff look up Bas Ruten's stuff off YouTube it is funny and most of it works especialy his way to get out of a full nelson.
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

Wildfire wrote:If anyone wants to see funny barroom stuff look up Bas Ruten's stuff off YouTube it is funny and most of it works especialy his way to get out of a full nelson.

That's easy, simply start breaking the fingers of the person who has you in a full Nelson. Either they let go of you or they loose the use of both hands. Or at least that's the way some schools do so in Japanese Jujitsu.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
greese1
D-Bee

Unread post by greese1 »

Rockwolf66 wrote:
Wildfire wrote:If anyone wants to see funny barroom stuff look up Bas Ruten's stuff off YouTube it is funny and most of it works especialy his way to get out of a full nelson.

That's easy, simply start breaking the fingers of the person who has you in a full Nelson. Either they let go of you or they loose the use of both hands. Or at least that's the way some schools do so in Japanese Jujitsu.

That way won't work. You can't really get enough pressure to grab a hold of a finger hard enough to break it in a full nelson.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

I learnt Red Neck Kentucky Hillbilly Big Ole Country Boy fittin'. Is dat dare goodin 'nough fer ye'all?

If'n ye'all get to a'fittin me, best ta tote ye'all a lunch. 'cause we bein' here all day tryin' beat this here Red Neck Kentucky Hillbilly Big Ole Country Boy's @$$.

And I ken get per'n near 6 counties of kin folk to come an' be a'heppin if'n need be. That be me special attack against ye'all.

Then after the fittin' we can have some shine and a'big mess of vittals. There bein' a dance at the barn an'all, ye can come too.

Ye'all be'a comin' back now, ya hear.

Enjoy :D
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

bigbobsr6000 wrote:I learnt Red Neck Kentucky Hillbilly Big Ole Country Boy fittin'. Is dat dare goodin 'nough fer ye'all?

If'n ye'all get to a'fittin me, best ta tote ye'all a lunch. 'cause we bein' here all day tryin' beat this here Red Neck Kentucky Hillbilly Big Ole Country Boy's @$$.

And I ken get per'n near 6 counties of kin folk to come an' be a'heppin if'n need be. That be me special attack against ye'all.

Then after the fittin' we can have some shine and a'big mess of vittals. There bein' a dance at the barn an'all, ye can come too.

Ye'all be'a comin' back now, ya hear.

Enjoy :D

lmao!
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

Mephisto wrote:I don't consider myself a martial artist (having only a white belt in Shotoken) but I creamed a guy with green belt in Shotoken and held my own against a Tae Kwon Do black belt in sparring...not that is likely to mean much to anyone.

I think it all comes down to the student of the fighting arts. Sure some arts will offer "better" techniques or whatever, but it really relies on the resolve of the practitioner. From kung fu expert to the street fighter to the novice, form doesn't really matter. Its their heart that matters. And sometimes its just who the universe decides to smiles upon that day.
Good job Mephisto! poon'n
greese1
D-Bee

Unread post by greese1 »

wolfsgrin wrote:
Mephisto wrote:I don't consider myself a martial artist (having only a white belt in Shotoken) but I creamed a guy with green belt in Shotoken and held my own against a Tae Kwon Do black belt in sparring...not that is likely to mean much to anyone.

I think it all comes down to the student of the fighting arts. Sure some arts will offer "better" techniques or whatever, but it really relies on the resolve of the practitioner. From kung fu expert to the street fighter to the novice, form doesn't really matter. Its their heart that matters. And sometimes its just who the universe decides to smiles upon that day.

This really isn't true. You can have all the heart in the world but if you are training in an ineffective style you really aren't doing much more than learning to dance.

When people put their lives and their livelihoods on the line, there are techniques and training methodologies you see time and time again...acting like all arts are equal and it is mainly the will of the student that determines fighting success is silly and not true.
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

greese1 wrote:
wolfsgrin wrote:

This really isn't true. You can have all the heart in the world but if you are training in an ineffective style you really aren't doing much more than learning to dance.

When people put their lives and their livelihoods on the line, there are techniques and training methodologies you see time and time again...acting like all arts are equal and it is mainly the will of the student that determines fighting success is silly and not true.

I was mostly talking about that you can have the best form in the world and if you're not dedicated it won't matter. Our training is very effective but I have seen students come through and not learn a thing. And i'm just not one to go around talking how superior one art is to the other. If a student is happy with his form then he is doing what he thinks is best for him. Seen a lot and learned a lot from many different masters, and the really good ones move almost the same no matter what their form was.
greese1
D-Bee

Unread post by greese1 »

wolfsgrin wrote:
greese1 wrote:
wolfsgrin wrote:

I was mostly talking about that you can have the best form in the world and if you're not dedicated it won't matter. Our training is very effective but I have seen students come through and not learn a thing. And i'm just not one to go around talking how superior one art is to the other. If a student is happy with his form then he is doing what he thinks is best for him. Seen a lot and learned a lot from many different masters, and the really good ones move almost the same no matter what their form was.

Cool, so what you would agree is that if you take the worst form in the world and are super dedicated it still won't matter, correct?
Mantisking
Hero

greese1 wrote:Cool, so what you would agree is that if you take the worst form in the world and are super dedicated it still won't matter, correct?

Can we please not have this argument? Let this thread be a place where we share what styles we've learned and keep the judgement for another time and place.

Okay?

iamgeorge wrote:Ok I see alot of people talking about the martial arts they take & how they feel they theirs is the best, but I have found that if you only study one form or school of fighting arts, you severely limit yourself, the best way for studying martial arts is to mix & match your styles. Take an Asian for or two to get your speed & kicking ability up good, then take a couple of western forms like boxing & greco-roman wrestling to get your punching ability & ground fighting skills up as well. Just my opinion, so please don't flame on me.

It all depends on what you are looking for in a martial art. From what I've been told, pure fighting styles can get really boring when you're a little older and want a little "art" in your martial art. But that is secondhand information from an old conversation, so take it with a grain of salt.
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

I didn't mean to start an argument. sorry.

I agree that studying many forms is a great way to expand your knowledge. I've taken several and have mastered two. And I would say that they benefit each other greatly.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Daunlander wrote:bigbobsr: I studied Tennessee/Mississippi Red Neck Kick yo *. I understand. I also study "Gunfu" near 'bouts every day! :lol:

Yup. Ain't nuthin' like ole Kentucky Longrifle Gunfuin' them dang revenuers. :D
bigbobsr6000
Hero

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beatmeclever
Adventurer

Re: Martial Artists on the forum

Unread post by Beatmeclever »

When I was seven (I'm 36 now), my father enrolled me in a local Kyokushin school so that I could defend myself against bullies at school. I switched to Small Circle Jujutsu in the hopes that I wouldn't have to endure so much physical impact. In middle school, I discovered Boxing, Wing Chun, and later Jeet Kune Do.

Using the lessons learned in JKD, I have studied Muay Thai, Kempo, Aikido, Qigong, Wudangquan, Tai Chi, Ba Gua, Xingyi, and Wu Shu, and I have just recently started studying Krav Maga.

I do not consider myself a martial artist, but more I believe that "a great mind is worthless if it is locked in a useless shell" (-- Neils Bohr, Olympic gold medalist and nuclear/quantum physicist).
"The impossibility of the world lies in the fact that it has no equivalent anywhere;it cannot be exchanged for anything. The uncertainty of thought lies in the fact that it cannot be exchanged either for truth or for reality. Is it thought which tips the world over into uncertainty, or the other way around? This in itself is part of the uncertainty." - J. Baudrillard
Sir Neil
Adventurer

Unread post by Sir Neil »

Army Combatives, PPCT, and SSGT.
As seen in Rifter 20
Called "disturbing" by Therumancer.
Was informed that "Recommending the destruction of a third of the nation is not appropriate."
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

I responded but never really answered.

I studied from age 9-13 akido and karate.

I began AMerican style kickboxing under Waune St. Hill at 17 at the boxing club

Began brazlian jiu jitsu under Carlos Valente at age 18

Enlisted into the Marine reserves. Eventually became a McMap intructor

Age 21 began trainig jiu jitsu under RoyHarris
same time trained under Chirs Getz along side Brodie Farber (who will be fighting on the UFN card tomorw) in muay thai and western boxing

Left at 24 for a facility with more mma faclities and personal reasons for Undisputed

I train currently under art Undisputed under Baret Yoshida with TUF alumnus Jon Warmachine Koppenhaver

Along the way I have had small amounts of training in JKD/Kali/Aris

and have helped teach at my alma mater UCSD BJJ
amd where I did my legal studies at USD

I have competed in BJJ/boxing/ kickboxing as an ametur and both professionally and as a ametur in mma. All paid fights occuring in Mexico

26 now taking a brif break to revoer from an injury and do some work
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
csbioborg
Champion

I had a Platton Commander in the Reserves that was c ompetitve jouster and tried to tell me mma was unsafe. I politely responded sir compared to competitve jousting anything is compartively very safe ((loved that guy though he is a DEA agent in the real world and use to tell use us as tankers were modern day knight.. he also called me his spuire after we were together ahile so I knew I could get away with it I quit saying aye sir and respnd yes milord only in private of course
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

BARQ wrote:i add black eye fu as i seem to get black eyes

aka the korean face block
Beatmeclever
Adventurer

Max™ wrote:*snip*Run-the-hell-away-and-scale-a-barbed-wire-fence Fu, it's all well and good to talk tough, but I'd rather not have to get into a fight, no matter what forms you do, no matter how awesome you may be at them, no matter how dominant they may seem... you can still get beat up, severely injured, or killed... it's never better to stand and fight than talk your way out of it, and I'd only use my weapons to protect my home, my woman, and my children.

Plus, it isn't actually fun to hurt people, even if you're being attacked... it sucks when your reflex response to a wildly thrown right hook is a chop to their forearm and a backfist to the guys nose...

Medical bills are expensive yo.

I like to call this Martial Art Style "Yuck Fu Run". Where I yell, "F**k You!" and run like hell. This should be the first lesson taught in every martial arts school on the planet along with an explanation of the legal reprecussions of martial arts actions even in self defense. I have thoroughly enjoyed my studies, but I do agree that once you have achieved the level of skill where you respond to attacks (regardless of the skill with which they are attempted) with what will be seen legally as undue force it is even more important to have the wherewithall to simply let your ego and pride go and walk away. Thank you for reminding all of us about this.

That said, I wouldn't give up my years of study for all the track shoes in the world. I have used my skills in my life as a soldier, body guard, bouncer, and in the protection of my wife; they have been invaluable. But everyone should remember that there will always be someone faster, stronger, and/or tougher.
"The impossibility of the world lies in the fact that it has no equivalent anywhere;it cannot be exchanged for anything. The uncertainty of thought lies in the fact that it cannot be exchanged either for truth or for reality. Is it thought which tips the world over into uncertainty, or the other way around? This in itself is part of the uncertainty." - J. Baudrillard
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

The first lesson you learn in martial arts is running. When you think you're going to get in a fight, first run for about a mile. Then, if he still thinks its worth fighting about, you're a mile away, and he's probably out of breath.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

All my first time students get the lesson on running. I even have a form for it. lol
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

Just don't let on you're on here and give him a link to your previous statement. (ill need money)
Go learn some chi manipulation. Watch him try and prove that you shut down his kidney function or made him impotent in a court of law. :twisted:
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

so do I but i thought it was easier to put it that way than discussing theroy of disruption of the positive/negative charge (electromagnetics) of the human body. and i was kidding...lol :D
but i very much study this side of martial arts. ive seen some wonkey lookn stuff work really well against the believers/nonbeleivers and the ignorant.
Beatmeclever
Adventurer

Max™ wrote:Eh, I view chi as a manipulation of mechanics and applied force, more than some mysticism, it isn't my approach to try and do that sort of thing.

CHI=Intention to act

Have you ever tried to take a toy away from a child that knows the toy is "Mine! Mine! Mine!" It is really easy when you move the child's attention to something else. This is because you remove the child's intention to hold onto the toy. Ah! Chi at work!

Simply expressing myself to my opponent is.

Forceful self expression might just be your only option at times. However, in the case of your brother-in-law, you might just try slapping some sense into your sister (in a figurative sense, of course). Talk to her or get her a therapist... something, just get her out of that situation. Best of luck man.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”