Exhale Electrostatic Fog Question.

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Exhale Electrostatic Fog Question.

Unread post by The Beast »

Has this spell on page 79 of MC ever been fixed? The last half of the last sentence of the first paragraph is removed and replaced by three paragraphs from the View Ghost Drama spell on the previous page.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: Exhale Electrostatic Fog Question.

Unread post by eliakon »

Its not replaced per-se, just inserted. If you ignore the intruding text the spell is fine. (personally I just put a post-it note <tm> over the offending text and called it a day)
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Exhale Electrostatic Fog Question.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I've circled the inserted text in pencil in my Mystic China book so there something there to remind me that the inserted text.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”