Kudos to my players

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Kudos to my players

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

We started my N&S campaign (which will be submitted to the Rifter).

I had them name their own agency and I LOVED what they did.

They couldnt decide on a couple of words so they put them altogether:

Enigma International Espionage & Intelligence Organisation. Not funny or clever in itself but it's abbreviation is (E.I.E.I.O). The agency is commonly referred to as "the Farm" (instead of the Firm :ok: ) and their codenames are farmyard related (such as dark horse, mother hen and ofc the rooster :erm: ).

Special Kudos goes out to my brother who's drunken style kung fu agent was undercover as a bare knuckle fighter for a mission in Australia and went by the pseudonym "Four X" (as in the beer and quadruple X, a play on the triple X/spy who loved me). :lol:

Funny+clever=good times! :mrgreen:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: Kudos to my players

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Your players should be PUNished for their crimes. :lol:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Shawn Merrow wrote:Your players should be PUNished for their crimes. :lol:

You would fit right in with lines like that.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Thats pretty PUNny :lol:
The Dragon Has Spoken
Shawn Merrow

The Dark Elf wrote:

You would fit right in with lines like that.

My brother sure would, he had a college level vocabulary in the 3rd grades and loves puns.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Shakespeare take you all...
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

:D Like it.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

This week one of them was fighting an assassin on the rooftop of the Syndey Opera House and as the assassin rappelled down the roof on his winch the player character leaped off onto him (with no harness). If he missed he would fall to his death for sure. It was a leap/grab & head butt attack, from behind and he rolled a natural 20 for the grab and another natural 20 for the head butt (I gave him triple damage)! Great attack but unfortunately it killed the assassin so they couldnt question him!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
sirkermittsg
Explorer

Unread post by sirkermittsg »

for me nat 20's don't necessarily kill....but they would do exactly what a player wanted to do with their attack.
nat 20's could knock some one out you know.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Btw peeps - I finished the adventure and submitted it to the Rifter (it's big though - like 30+ NPCs).
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Well, i suppose we'll wait to see it then? If it's going to be, or possibly will be published, i guess we'll wait and see.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

So this is being published in Rifter 71&72 double issue! - It's a very tounge in cheek bondesque campaign beginning with a huge mix of ninjas & superspies!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Alrik Vas
Knight

Sounds good. :ok:

Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

The Dark Elf wrote:So this is being published in Rifter 71&72 double issue! - It's a very tounge in cheek bondesque campaign beginning with a huge mix of ninjas & superspies!

Very cool news, man!
Shawn Merrow

The Dark Elf wrote:So this is being published in Rifter 71&72 double issue! - It's a very tounge in cheek bondesque campaign beginning with a huge mix of ninjas & superspies!

Looking forward to seeing it.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

If it was the old Marvel Superheroes game from TSR there would be lots of extra XP for puns.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
His Dudeness
D-Bee
Comment: That rug tied the whole room together, man.

Unread post by His Dudeness »

The Farm is actually the nickname the C.I.A. gives to their training center.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”