WP Ninja Sword & WP Kusari-Gama

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

WP Ninja Sword & WP Kusari-Gama

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Did I miss these or is it anther fkin stupid mistake? :frust:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: WP Ninja Sword & WP Kusari-Gama

Unread post by say652 »

Wp"ninja?" sword= wpSword
wo kuasari gama= wp chain and wp axe(scythe) yup that would require profiency in both weapons to use.
But I would also like to add Wp: 3 section staff? where is that?
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

say652 wrote:Wp"ninja?" sword= wpSword
wo kuasari gama= wp chain and wp axe(scythe) yup that would require profiency in both weapons to use.
But I would also like to add Wp: 3 section staff? where is that?

I rolled up a ninja and every WP is specific but absent.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Not sure if this "legal" but couldn't you use rifts japans Mystic Ninja as a reference point.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

I think it is the Weapon Kata that are specific. Otherwise you can just have WP Chain (you don't need Axe for Kusari-gama) and WP Sword for a ninja-to.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

I came across loads of WPs like this so I just picked the closest.

They catergorise pole arms in the weapon section but there's no WP pole arms either. So I used spear for Naginata.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”