Non-mutant human Time Lords

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Axelmania
Knight

Non-mutant human Time Lords

Unread post by Axelmania »

How would you go about this? Based on Renet humans have less SDC than a mutant animal of that size level would. At 119 pounds she is size level 8 and should be base 35 but only has 10.

Is it possible stated SDC is her current and not maximum? 10/35 would make sense since she is always getting into accidents and is probably always on the mend from injury.

Simultaneous is same size level by weight and has 15 but at least his height makes him seem like a smaller size level. Maybe he is getting blown up a lot by experimental time devices and that is why he is 15/35?

Savanti weight is size level 10 so he may be 30/45? Since people heal 5 SDC per hour in TMNT them being low isn't a huge deal. IG could reflect heroes meeting them in the midst of action and needing to take over so the time lords could recover and talk while they rested.
Pumphrey
D-Bee

Re: Non-mutant human Time Lords

Unread post by Pumphrey »

Forget ANY NPC that's in a book.
They created 'that' NPC to fit the NPC's 'character', not any character build available to the standard player.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

And? :?
Pumphrey
D-Bee

Unread post by Pumphrey »

I notice that most NPC Humans fall into two categories;
(edit; I mean I notice most NPCs in TMNT and Heroes Unlimited books)

a) Good/Bad NPCs: all seem to start at 0 (Zero) SDC and must earn it through Physical Skills/Training
b) Standard Enemies/Goons: most have 20-30 SDC, which is slightly less than their 'Size Level', and often without Physical Skills/Training.

And with that I mind I find that (B) The Goons are fair to just take right out of the books.
But the (A) NPCs are just too weak... Maybe Baxter or April should be as weak as they are, but no one else.
I personally feel most Printed NPCs are way too underpowered. (ahem Casey Jones...)
Just take the NPC sheet as a template; build on it, finish it, THEN use it (especially if you plan to level the character up!!!) (ahem Casey Jones...)
I've rolled up level 1 characters that could take on The Shredder barefisted. (hooved?)
That's not right... or maybe it is...
The Shredder is just a man after all, and not a 6' mutant goat created and trained by cruel and deadly experimentation.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Maybe Renet created golems and sacrifice her SDC to power them.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”