TMNT Question

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nasami
D-Bee

TMNT Question

Unread post by Nasami »

I've just joined a TMNT game and we're all making characters, but some of us want to play Human characters alongside the Mutants but we aren't sure how to make them to fit in well with the mutants. What book/ruleset would be best to use alongside TMNT for this?

Edit: A second question as well. The Human characters in Question are Foot Ninja, what would be best to represent that build? We're looking at N&SS as well, but the Ninjas in there don't really fit the Foot Ninja style in that they're all sequestered monks with like no worldly experience or skills what so ever. We were looking at some of the other stuff, but have no idea what the best Martial Art for something similar would be.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: TMNT Question

Unread post by eliakon »

A really effective way to do this in the old TMNT game that I have found is to simply build the character like they were a mutant for the skills (foot ninja)
but roll 3d6 for all stats, start with a base of 30 SDC and they of course automatically get 'full everything'
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
dulsi
Wanderer

Unread post by dulsi »

Transdimensional TMNT has a human base animal.
Support Roon's Raccoon Sprintladder on Lego Ideas.
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

The decision to limit exclusive martial arts to Dedicated Martial Artists really made the revised edition of Ninjas and Superspies a lot less flexible. If you ignore the exclusive restriction and build an Operative Agent with ninjutsu, I think it can still meet your needs. You could also swap one or two of the martial arts powers to gain basic skill programs, if you want to stick with the Dedicated Martial Artist.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Really, any other Palladium game book will do for a normal human character. Though I would recommend Beyond the Supernatural, Heroes Unlimited, or Ninja's and Super Spies.
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”