Creating Mutant Animals

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sandancer
D-Bee

Creating Mutant Animals

Unread post by Sandancer »

Am I right in thinking that when you play a mutant animal you only get BIO - E points at character generation?
Nightmask
Palladin

Re: Creating Mutant Animals

Unread post by Nightmask »

Generally speaking yes, about the only canon ways seen for getting bio-E after creation are in the Trandimensional TMNT book and one other due to a device created by Doc Feral. If you're playing a straight After The Bomb game unless the GM allows for a GM event where someone further mutates a character or the group I don't believe there are any canon ways of it happening.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Sandancer
D-Bee

Unread post by Sandancer »

Thank you for that.
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Sandancer wrote:Thank you for that.

You're quite welcome, glad to be of help.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”