TMNT/Utrom Question

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DragonMunchie
D-Bee

TMNT/Utrom Question

Unread post by DragonMunchie »

Where would I find new/updated statistics on TCRI/Utroms and their technology?
If no such source exists, what would be the estimated new/improved statistics and write-up for Utroms and their technology?
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: TMNT/Utrom Question

Unread post by Jefffar »

Normally I would not approve a post that violates the forum rules about requesting conversions of copyrighted IP to Palladium stats, but the questions in this one can be answered simply and without the need to provide an official warning.

The Ultroms and other TMNT specific creations were not updated to a second edition as the 2nd edition of the TMNT RPG was cancelled. The only stats for them are those that go along with the now out of print.

After the Bomb did get upgraded to a second edition and is out there for your playing pleasure.

I've locked the topic because it is in violation of the forum rules, but no official warnings were given due to the innocent nature of the questions.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”