Rifters with ATB material?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

VR Dragon
Dungeon Crawler

Rifters with ATB material?

Unread post by VR Dragon »

Can someone help me with finding the rifter numbers that have extra material for after the bomb?
Cedric Caleb
D-Bee
Comment: It's been quite awhile since I last visited the site. Back then I was Reid's Ranger so if anyone remembers me.

Re: Rifters with ATB material?

Unread post by Cedric Caleb »

Hiya VR,

For the older Rifters, I generally go to DriveThruRPG.com and enter Rifter After the Bomb into the search and it isolates those Rifters with the material. I generally go their because I no longer have the room to carry so many books around. PDFs can keep on a flash drive and allow me to plan games on the road. Here is a quick list that should help:

Rifter #18: Game Q & A
Rifter #23: Mutant dinosaurs Pt. 1
Rifter #24: Mutant dinosaurs Pt. 2 (No I ma not 100% certain how different this set is from Transdimensional TMNT)
Rifter #29, New mutants, arachnids, annelids, gastropods and ocean critters
Rifter #41, City of Filly, includes some new apprenticeship and a mutant creature or two.
Rifter #43, character stats...
Rifter #46, Weird mutants
Rifter #61, Mutant animals of England! (Isn't there a world book for this one) Purebreds.

Hope this helps your search.
Rather than putting up another Gamers or GM looking for Game I guess I should post here. Looking to Play or GM an AtB game on Tuesday or Thursday evenings. Keeping Saturday open for table game campaign.

Also, I may be away for a week or so around 06-15 APR 15, due to wife having another death in her family.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”