ATB crossover mash up.

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kargan3033
Hero

ATB crossover mash up.

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

ATB/Robotech:

Emperor Daniel Christian was reading over the recon reports of strange mutants being sighted in the Contested Lands as his two vetaren type 1 robot pilot bodyguard were waiting for orders from him.

Daniel: " Damn it!, this is the last thing we need. "

Vetaren bodyguard 1:*wispering*, " How much do you want to bet our " Fearless Leader " is going to send a bunch of kids off their their deaths? "

Vetaren Bodyguard 2:*wispering*, " No kidding the Emperor is such a p***y ass nancy boy that if a mutant mouse showed up he would hind under his desk and cry like a little girl. "*rolling his eyes*

Daniel: " WHAT WAS THAT! "

Vetaren bodygaurd 1: " Oh s**t! "

Vetarent bodygaurd 2: " I said you are a f'ing p***y! "

*Vetaren bodyguard 1 looks at his friend and wonders why he had decieded to become sucidal for.*

Daniel:" You cert-"

Vetaren bodyguard 1: " Ahhh put a sock in it you damn p***y!, all you do is sit at your desk safe and sound while the rest of us are fighting and dying to get rid of these mutant vermin! "

Daniel*Left eye brow twitching*, " Really now, if that's the case then you two WILL come with me and I'll show you just how much of a *p***y* I am as I deal with these new mutant vermin myself! "

Vetaren bodyguard 1: " Thanks a lot! "

Vetaren: " Sorry but I had to say it, you have seen how much of a f'ing cowrad he is! "

*Days later Daniel and his two *loyal* bodyguards reach what appers to be the headquaters of the new mutant vermin that had been attacking their forces*

Daniel*looking around the strange ailen like chamber*, " Well here we are, looks like the mutant leader is too much of an f'ing cowrad to face me in battle! "* he said to his two *loyal* bodyguards as the surface of the strange, glowing green pool begins to bubble behind him*

Vetaren bodyguard 1: "...... "

Vetaren bodyguard 2: "......"

Daniel: " What? ", *turns around and sees a naked, pre-evovoled Regisis come out of the protoculture pool with a puzzled look on her inhuman face*

Naked pre-evovoled Reigsis[HF:19]

Vetaren bodyguard:[Natural 20]

Vetaren bodyguard 2:[Natural 20]

Daniel:[1]

*Daniel lets out an air raid siren likely girly scream as his APS power kicks in with lethal effects*

Vetaren bodyguard 1:" MY GOD!, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EMPROR?! "

Vetaren bodyguard 2: " I knew it! "*he says as he and his fellow bodyguard guard haul ass as the naked, pre-evolved Reigsis looks at the petrfied Daniel with a strange look*

Vetaren bodyguard 1: " WHAT?!, What do you know?! "

Vetaren bodyguard 2: " I always knew the Emperor was a stoner. "

As the two fromer *loyal* boadyguards are running for their lives as swarms and swams of Invid are chasing them the naked, pre-evoloved Reigsis began noming on the *staoned* Daniel's head because of the simple univervel truth that crosses all racial boundries, that is older females need to add a minral suplment to their diet.

Enjoy and add your own ATB crossovers, I'm intrested to see what kind of *crossovers* you all would come up with.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
Kargan3033
Hero

Re: ATB crossover mash up.

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

ATB/Palladium Fantasy:

Professor William Sybek: " Damn I'm such a geuis! "*as he finished saving his *work* on the upgrade to the Type 3 security robots as he looks down at the mutant animal sicentist that he had *motivated* to *help* working on the upgrade for the security robots. *

* Suddenly his massive stomach let's out an obccenly loud rumble. *

William: " Being the greatest sicentist in the history of the human race sure is hungry work. " *he says to himself as he waddles out of his office and makes his way to brake room in the Imperial Ministry Of Sciene and opens up the large fridge*

William:" Well now this looks good! " * He said as he licks his fat, pigish lips and proceeds to raid the fridge. *

*Dr.Herb Green is walking towards the brake room when some low level flunkey that he does not really like all that much comes up to him and begins to talk to to him.*

Nameless low level flunkey: " Hey Herb how are you doing?, I heard you got sent to study one of the anomalies in the Contested Lands. "

Herb: " Yes I did. " * He says with a slightly exsaperated tone of voice, hoping that the annoy flunkey will take the hint and level him alone as he had more improtent things to deal with then some low life p**** ant *

Nameless low level flunkey: " Were you scared?, did you see any strange mutant creatures! " *He asks Herb with an overly excited tone of voice that tells Herb that this annoying s**t stain on the ass end of the human race did not get out much as the two of them continue to walk towards the brake room.*

Herb: " Not really, in fact I would have to say that te trip tostudy the anomailty in the Contested Lands was quite dull. "* he says as the two of them make their way into the brake room.*

" RRRARUUGGG!, HULK SMASH! "

* Herb and the Nameless low level flunkey watch as an enraged William is tearing apart the brake room and beating on the luckless scientests that had the misfortune of being in the brake room at that moment. *

Nameless low level flunkey: " PROFESSOR SYBEK CALM DOWN! " * He screams as he and Herb notice that William now looks like a victim of cronic steroid abuse ever since he was a child as well as having dark burgundy colored skin.*

William: " KILL, MAIM, BURN!, KILL, MAIM, BURN ! "

Nameless low level flunkey: " NOOOOOO! "

*SPLAT! *

* Before the enraged and aprently mutated Willaim can kill anyone else one of the many unupgraded securty robots storms into the brake room and has a robotic equivlent of a mental brake down as it turns William into an ugly red greasy stain on the floor of the brake room in a hail of sub machine gun and grenade fire as it went into a ramapge mode and began to blast everyone and everything at random. *

* Herb calmly walked out of the brake room as the rampaging securty robot blasts the few remaining imperial scientests into lead poisoned dog food as well as cause an obceen amount of property damage as more and more of the unupgraded securty robots go into a rampage mode. *

* Dispite the unfolding chaos around him as the rampaging securty robots continue to kill the fleeing scientests Hreb remained calm and made his way to his locker as the Imperical City Gaurd stormed into the heavly damaged Mistry Of Science building to subdue the rampaging securty robots. *

* Once he was at his locker, opens and takes out an item then leaves the Mistry Of Science building at the battle between the I.C.G. and the rampaging securty robots became all the more intence. *

* Once he was outside of the Mistry Or Science building it bursted into flames cause a fair amount of panic umong the citizins of Tecnovillie which he uses to his advanage to shake off any city guards that might be looking for him. *

* After walking for about ten minutes Herb found himself in an out of the way alley in the poorer section of Techovillie and saw his contact waiting for him. *

* Herb walked up the pale six inch figure with silvery wings and long blood red hair and was completly naked, he gave the fairy a friendly smile as he held out the big, fat bag of choolete chunks towards the fairy who let out a musical cry of joy as she took the fat bag of choolete chunks from him and flew away. "

Herb: " It costed me three months of pay for that bag of chooclete chunks but it was so worth it!, that'll teach that fat, arrogent f***tard to try and take credit for my work. " *he thought to himself as he made his way home for a tumble with his girlfriend. *
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”