Dolphin idea c&c welcome

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

hollowecho
Wanderer

Dolphin idea c&c welcome

Unread post by hollowecho »

This is my first mutant animal i had made one up before as npc so ididnt need playable stats but i thought i would give it a shot.
Dolphin: Bottlenose
Description: .Bottlenose dolphins, are the most common and well-known members of the dolphin family. They are grey, varying from dark grey at the top near the dorsal fin to very light grey and almost white at the underside.
Size Level: 13
Length: up to 13 ft long (4m)
Weight: up to 660lbs ( 300 kg)
Build:long
Mutant Changes & Cost:
Total BIO-E: 20
Attribute Bonuses: + 4.Q., +3 P.S., +4 P.E., +10 to underwater Speed.
Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None. A pair of flippers.
10 BIO-E for Partial. Develops stubby and heavy short fingers.
15 BIO-E for Full. Five fingereds hands with fully developed thumbs and joints.
Biped: Automatically None. Has thick long flukes set atop a long tail.
10 BIO-E for Partial. Tail becomes two thick and stubby legs
15 BIO-E for Full. Character develops fully functional human-like legs.
Speech: Automatically None.
5 BIO-E for Partial
10 BIO-E for Full
Looks: Automatically None. Character has long legs and grey upper body with a white under belly large dorsal fin and a blow hole. ( your a bottlenose dolphin)
5 BIO-E for Partial. Body is more human-like, with flat thick features. Character has long musclier legs Character has grey/white skin and a small dorsal fin.
10 BIO-E for Full. Character has long legs a small uper body large nostrils, small pointy teeth and dolphin skin pattern.
15 BIO-E for Perfect. Only pointy "elven" like ears, hairless body and silvery grey completion will draw attention.
Natural Weapons:
5 BIO-E for 2D6 teeth
10 BIO-E for 3D6 teeth
15 BIO-E for 4D6 teeth
Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically has Hold Breath
Automatically has Aquatic Swimming. Can survive depths at 3,000 feet -1,000 feet the more human the character looks. Perfect looks is 500 feet maximum depth. Gets Swimming skill at 90%
10 BIO-E beastly Strength
5 BIO-E for Advanced Hearing
5 BIO-E for Advanced Smell
5 BIO-E for Advanced Vision
5 BIO-E for Nightvision
10 BIO-E for Predator Burst
5 BIO-E for Synaptic Sleeper. Character enters a form of semi-conscious sleep. Can attack, walk and do most skills at 50% profiency when in this half sleep state.
Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 BIO-E for Diet: Carnivore
-10 BIO-E for Reptile Brain: Predator
-5 BIO-E for Webbed Hands (can only be taken if character has hands). The webbing in between the fingers interferes with manual tasks. All skills that require the hands are at a -10%.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”