Ninjitsu in TMNT

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Re: Ninjitsu in TMNT

Unread post by Jorel »

A skill like that gives the prerequisite skills if I remember correctly.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

heinzy57 wrote:Ninjitsu is only gained as a wild animal education random roll in this book. Ninjitsu requires characters to be trained in Acrobatics, Climbing, Prowl, and a form of Fencing. This wild animal education grouping does not make it posssible for characters to take these skills. Do these characters automatically get these skills or do they get ninjitsu without needed the prereqs?

Later rulings have shown that wherever there is a case of a class or catagory to get a skill but not it's pre-requsite skills, the pre-requisites are automatically aquired for free as part of the training.

So learning Ninjutsu automatically teaches them the previously mentioned skills at no additional cost.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
heinzy57 wrote:Ninjitsu is only gained as a wild animal education random roll in this book. Ninjitsu requires characters to be trained in Acrobatics, Climbing, Prowl, and a form of Fencing. This wild animal education grouping does not make it posssible for characters to take these skills. Do these characters automatically get these skills or do they get ninjitsu without needed the prereqs?

Later rulings have shown that wherever there is a case of a class or catagory to get a skill but not it's pre-requsite skills, the pre-requisites are automatically aquired for free as part of the training.

So learning Ninjutsu automatically teaches them the previously mentioned skills at no additional cost.

I believe that is only true if the said skill is an OCC skill.

If the skill is an OCCR skill or a 2ndary skill then they need to take the Pre-Rec's.

The only time out side of that a h2h gives the char more then just the h2h skill is when they learn a MA Form from N&S and MC.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

Nice clarification.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
hollowecho
Wanderer

Unread post by hollowecho »

Mine says the same as alpha's

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”