Buy your own android anyone?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nightmask
Palladin

Buy your own android anyone?

Unread post by Nightmask »

While they weren't called that one of the TMNT modules (the Space-related one) refers to a race that sells synthetic servants that suit whatever your tastes in appearance and were perfectly subservient for a number of years until achieving free will (best hope you've treated it well or eliminate it before that point). Anyone ever buy one or play in a game where someone had one or encountered one?
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Rali
Hero

Re: Buy your own android anyone?

Unread post by Rali »

Nightmask wrote:While they weren't called that, one of the TMNT modules (the Space-related one) refers to a race that sells synthetic servants that suit whatever your tastes in appearance, and were perfectly subservient for a number of years until achieving free will (best hope you've treated it well or eliminate it before that point). Anyone ever buy one or play in a game where someone had one or encountered one?
(punctuation added for clarity :-P )

I don't remember that, but it's been a while since I referred to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Guide to the Universe supplement. You could probably come up with an adventure or two with that premise (a la Fugitoid, Slipstream, Blade Runner, etc).
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”