~ NORAD SPLICER OCC aka BUGBOY ~

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TechnoGothic
Knight

~ NORAD SPLICER OCC aka BUGBOY ~

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

This is a cool OCC to be Honest. Very Cool. So far my favorite next to the Norad Master Psychic OCC.

Does anyone else like the BUGBOYS besides Me ??
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

I really like it. My first System Failure character was one. He wore heavy robes with a deep hood and pretended to be a mentally handicapped servant for the party face whenever they were in areas where Splicers weren't known.

The big SF game we played when it first came out lasted a few decades in game, so NORAD had a few generations of Splicers in our world (the 3rd gen basically looks human, more limited power choices). You can check this out here, along with the Failed Splicer OCC:
http://cain7.worldbreak.com/doccs.htm

Main page is here:
http://cain7.worldbreak.com/deadman.htm
Has a lot of homebrew stuff, mostly by the GM, that we used during our game.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
TechnoGothic
Knight

Not bad LostOne...

Yeah I'm itching to make a Bugboy for some reason...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Had one in our group made an interesting addition.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Roscoe Del'Tane
Adventurer

Re: ~ NORAD SPLICER OCC aka BUGBOY ~

Unread post by Roscoe Del'Tane »

One of my friends played one, and loved it. He did the cloak and cowl thing too, only he claimed that he had been caught in a monstrous fire and was horribly burned over his whole body. He took the gag way too far though; he would strap strips of meat to his limbs and torso to produce 'that lovely lovely smell' (yeah, he had mental problems).

His disguise was rather effective; would you want to take a peak under the hood of the lanky, twitchy guy, reeking of rotting meat, and talking to himself? I think not. Its a great concept, and a terrific idea, but I personally, never got to into it.
You'd be suprised at what the G.M. will allow with a little blackmail and bribery...

"Jack! You've debauched my sloth!" - Steven Matrin

"Artillery is the King of the Battlefield, Infantry is the Queen; and everybody knows what the King does to the Queen."- Stuart, from StarDestroyer.net
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re:

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

LostOne wrote: You can check this out here, along with the Failed Splicer OCC:

Main page is here:

I like a lot of your homebrew stuff. My hat's off to the writers!
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
LostOne
Champion

Re: Re:

Unread post by LostOne »

Guy_LeDouche wrote:
LostOne wrote: You can check this out here, along with the Failed Splicer OCC:

Main page is here:

I like a lot of your homebrew stuff. My hat's off to the writers!

I'll pass it along. Not my stuff, friends. Best group I ever played with, too bad real life intervened and we now live 14 hours away from each other.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

personally, I dont like the BugBoyz much, nor the NORAD Psychics. I enjoy all other OCCs a lot more, as they are more down to earth, darker, more "real". but thats a question of taste anyway. :wink:
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

You have some very interesting OCCs on your site. I've been to your site many times in the past. It's been too long since I'd been there recently. Thank you for reminding us with the link! In the game I played I played a worldly martial artist. I'd play some of the OCC you created in a new game.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
TechnoGothic
Knight

Been thinking of the bugboys again.
Be fun to do a Xiticix version of bugboys for Rifts...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

TechnoGothic wrote:Been thinking of the bugboys again.
Be fun to do a Xiticix version of bugboys for Rifts...

I would be curious to see that

Return to “Systems Failure™”