Systems Failure Erratta

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Systems Failure Erratta

Unread post by NMI »

Anything specifically wrong in Systems Failure? I dont mean what you would have done differently or this sucks, etc.. I mean things like typos, wrong number values, something mentioned to be in a given book, but not in it?

Please be as precise as possible.

Keep this thread to erratta only as this is something that "The Galactus Kid" needs.

Anything not on topic will be deleted and the poster given a warning!!!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Would pages falling out count?

I ask because this is the only Palladium book I own that has done this.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

That may just be a defect in your book. My copy has held together, despite getting dog-eared after all of these years.
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I think it is you. My book is just fine. Now my Robotech main book has seen better days, but it is in the realm of two decades old. The plastic is peeling.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Nxla666 wrote:Would pages falling out count?

I had a couple of pages fall out same with a friend. Its the only Palladium Book I have seen that happend to.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Reddenedone
Adventurer

Unread post by Reddenedone »

My macross II book has many pages that have fallen out, seems like the pages just ripped off the thread. My PFRPG 2 has the peeling cover, but those are the only two that are showing major wear and tear.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Juggalo Dead Boy wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:Would pages falling out count?

This has happened to me as well. I need a new copy, badly, as I am running a new campaign once Spring term is done with (2 Weeks Baby!).

The world would end if JDB wasn't running a Systems Failure game.
Vidynn
Adventurer

Re: Systems Failure Erratta

Unread post by Vidynn »

pg. 21, Step: 4 Determine Psionics implies that all NORAD Psychics are Major Psionics (""it is assumed that NORAD Psychic characters will posess Major Psionics without having to roll for them"). This is obviously a mistake, as it is contradicted by pg. 98, description of the Psychic OCC, where it is said that 46% of NORAD trained Psychics are Major, 50% are Minor and 4% are Super-Psychics (or Master, as they are called later on in the same paragraph).

Therefore, pg. 21 should say that all NORAD Psychics have psionic abilities and dont have to roll on the table, but they still have to roll (later on) wether they are Minor, Major or Master Psychics.

PS: to my knowledge Errata is spelled liked that, and not Erratta. ;)
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.

Return to “Systems Failure™”