Rifts Conversion

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pad300
Wanderer

Rifts Conversion

Unread post by pad300 »

Ok, in Conversion Book 1, p 37, it suggests that Natural/Genius character From Beyond the Supernatural, should have their PPE doubled (presumably on character creation) when converted to Rifts. I don't have Beyond the Supernatural. I do have Between the Shadows (from Nightbane), with it's Natural & Genius PCC, p121.

1) Is the Beyond the Supernatural class significantly different from the Between the Shadows Class? 2a) Is there guidance from converting the Between the Shadows class? Where? 2b) How different is it from the CB1 conversion?
drazool
Wanderer

Re: Rifts Conversion

Unread post by drazool »

They seem significantly different, with the Nightbane write-up having significantly increased power.

Nightbane get
Greater PPE for point buy, psionic powers, and a variety of 'powers' to choose, that go beyond simple stat changes.

While the BtS write-up gets a smaller pool, and spends the points to boost individual stats/skills.

It seems to me that the nightbane one could pretty much be used as-is for rifts.
pad300
Wanderer

Re: Rifts Conversion

Unread post by pad300 »

drazool wrote:They seem significantly different, with the Nightbane write-up having significantly increased power.

Nightbane get
Greater PPE for point buy, psionic powers, and a variety of 'powers' to choose, that go beyond simple stat changes.

While the BtS write-up gets a smaller pool, and spends the points to boost individual stats/skills.

It seems to me that the nightbane one could pretty much be used as-is for rifts.

Thank you for your help.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”