parallel worlds builder question

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Larsen
Adventurer

parallel worlds builder question

Unread post by Larsen »

I was just wondering if there is any books out there that would be a good guide for building not only good parallel earths but the specs and penalties for constructing a machine that would take players through these different versions of earth. I am putting this in bts as it is the most like our earth.
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: parallel worlds builder question

Unread post by Jefffar »

I suggest you grab a copy of the old Transdimensional TMNT suppliment and Rifts Dimension Book 7: Megaverse Builder.

Those will combine to cover most of your needs in this department.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

Jefffar wrote:I suggest you grab a copy of the old Transdimensional TMNT suppliment and Rifts Dimension Book 7: Megaverse Builder.

Those will combine to cover most of your needs in this department.

Ok, thanks. Also, what about some kind of psychological table for adapting to the changes of the new planet, I would imagine it would be confusing at least the first time. Would that be in those too?
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Rifts Conversion Book 1 has some rules for culture shock for those from other dimensions.

You may also want to check out the Aliens Unlimited books from the Heroes Unlimited series, some information about survival on alien worlds and creating new races in those.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”