BtS2 @ Gen Con

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

BtS2 @ Gen Con

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Just played "The Locked Room" at Gen Con, ran by Dave. My buddy and I had a great time... fantastic group with a very chill GM. Thanks, Dave!

Just my luck to have spent $75 on a hard cover BtS2 book at the Palladium booth right before getting a 10% off coupon at the conclusion of the game! Hahaha... No biggie... it'll be put to use tomorrow on something else!
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: BtS2 @ Gen Con

Unread post by Jack Burton »

Jack Burton wrote:Just played "The Locked Room" at Gen Con, ran by Dave. My buddy and I had a great time... fantastic group with a very chill GM. Thanks, Dave!

Just my luck to have spent $75 on a hard cover BtS2 book at the Palladium booth right before getting a 10% off coupon at the conclusion of the game! Hahaha... No biggie... it'll be put to use tomorrow on something else!

Ahhh. Fine print says not valid for limited edition books. I don't feel so dumb now! :)

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”