A way for some monsters to move about

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nightmask
Palladin

A way for some monsters to move about

Unread post by Nightmask »

Saw this in a storyarc in the Sidekick Girl webcomic, where a vampire was getting around the country secretly by being shipped to various museums as an exhibit, as it let him move his coffin around without anyone the wiser, find some victims, create a nest, then move on to another city within a few weeks before enough bodies piled up or disappeared to be noticed. Seems like a way for a GM to have some monsters get around and leave the players wondering what's up and how they're moving about.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: A way for some monsters to move about

Unread post by say652 »

Like this idea.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: A way for some monsters to move about

Unread post by mrloucifer »

If you can believe it, I've done this very thing using mummies and an ancient Egyptian wizard. :)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”