"Real Life" Lazlo Society

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cybermancer
Hero

"Real Life" Lazlo Society

Unread post by Cybermancer »

A site called Unexplained Mysteries is a website that's about as close to being a site like the Lazlo Society as portrayed in BtS2 as I think I've ever found on the internet. Just with much less active hunts, monsters and violence.

After a discussion with a friend I thought I'd bring it to the forum's attention for anyone wanting to mine it for ideas.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Antimony
D-Bee

It's a great find!

Unread post by Antimony »

I enjoy it already, although I don't doubt there are a few charlatans on it, too. I mean, honestly, are you really going to hear a psychic say, "Your (dead) mother is very disappointed in how you're living your life"?

No, readings like that would drive people away even if it were true. We all want to feel good.
:rose:
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: "Real Life" Lazlo Society

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Cybermancer wrote:A site called Unexplained Mysteries is a website that's about as close to being a site like the Lazlo Society as portrayed in BtS2 as I think I've ever found on the internet. Just with much less active hunts, monsters and violence.

After a discussion with a friend I thought I'd bring it to the forum's attention for anyone wanting to mine it for ideas.

Nice find! I'll get a link added to the House of BTS.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
tmikesecrist3
Dungeon Crawler

Re: "Real Life" Lazlo Society

Unread post by tmikesecrist3 »

I dont really mind a honest "negative" reading if it leads me to or contains solutions
"Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volleyed and thundered;
Stormed at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of hell
Rode the six hundred."
The charge of the light Brigade, By Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”