Looks around...

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

psijudge
D-Bee

Looks around...

Unread post by psijudge »

and sees the aisles filled interesting books and new stuff coming out; Rifts, Dead Reign and even a new Robotech, but the dusty old shelf, that once held so much excitement and promise are still bare.
Still no releases for Beyond the Supernatural. Not even a token release date, not that we would believe it anyways.
Oh well.
Slowly backs out.
Maybe next year...
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Looks around...

Unread post by mrloucifer »

For what its worth, BTS material has been steadily showing up the quarterly Rifters. In fact, for what its worth, I have it on good authority that a good sized BTS adventure will be showing up in this fall. ;)

The books are coming. I dont know when, but they are coming.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

For what it's worth, the books have been coming for nearly ten years.....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

jaymz wrote:For what it's worth, the books have been coming for nearly ten years.....

LOL, tell me something I dont know. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

:lol: :ok:
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
tmikesecrist3
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by tmikesecrist3 »

maybe we should all start a letter writing campaign and send hem weekly letters...... hevan knows I have tried making my feelings known on the forms, even tried a few e-mails
"Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volleyed and thundered;
Stormed at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of hell
Rode the six hundred."
The charge of the light Brigade, By Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Jasper
Explorer

Unread post by Jasper »

If the BTS books ever do come out I'll get them. In fact I'll be sure to even pick up a backlog of Rifters that have BTS material as well. Not much point picking them up now though as my campaign has been on hold for 8 years or so...
mrloucifer

But Jasper, ive worked so hard on those Rifter articles! You gotta get and read them now! :P
–H.P. Lovecraft

Cybermancer
Hero

Unread post by Cybermancer »

Here I thought it was that time of year again but it turns out to be just a case of good old fashioned thread necromancy.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Jasper
Explorer

Unread post by Jasper »

mrloucifer wrote:But Jasper, ive worked so hard on those Rifter articles! You gotta get and read them now! :P

You know just because of all the awesome stuff you've put on House of BTS I will. I'm still annoyed at Palladium for not putting out the needed supplements for BTS which is why I haven't bought any of their stuff for the last few years but I'll make an exception.

Which Rifters has you published stuff in?
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer
Location: Formerly:Detroit, Michigan (West Side) Now in Dearborn: Which has 98.7% less arson.

Unread post by MurderCityDisciple »

I've given up waiting for BTS stuff.

Been using the new and retooled Call of Cthulhu 7E for my supernatural gaming needs. Yeah I cherry pick some of the cool stuff from the BTS books and Rifters, but 10 years waiting is more than enough.

I mean c'mon, imagine if D&D 5E put out the new DMG, but never got around to the monster or players handbooks. I think BTS is Dead...Dead...Dead. Just let it die and focus on Dead Reign...which seems to be what's going on.
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.” - Anton LaVey

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

"The die is cast." - Julius Caesar [Ultimate Powergamer]
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

NO!We must not give up Hope for BtS,s books.
They did Dead reign,it,s time for Palladium books to do BtS.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”