Brandon C. Clark is in need of character commissions

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Brandon C. Clark is in need of character commissions

Unread post by mrloucifer »

May I have everyone's attention please?

As many of you have seen, Brandon C. Clark is the interior decorator of the House of BtS, and in many ways I consider him my right hand concerning matters in the House.

Well, Brandon has run into a stitch that you can help unravel. In short, he needs character commissions, and the speedier your commission come the better.

I can tell you from personal experience, Brandon understands and knows the BtS vibe (and plenty of other RPG settings if desired), his character commissions are always top shelf quality, and he's expedient. I have an photo album dedicated to his work on the House of Bts Facebook page (and scattered all around the house) if you want examples of his fine work.

His standard rate is $25 for a character portrait (unless you want something intricate). Honestly, for the quality of his work, that's an outright steal!

Brandon has a Facebook page where you can befriend and reach him at, or you can contact him via his email address at goldbrandonium@gmail.com (which coincidentally is the PayPal address you can send him funds through).
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Re: Brandon C. Clark is in need of character commissions

Unread post by Hendrik »

Brandon is an extremely talented artist. See my signature here. His art is well worth every single cent.
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”