Threat Levels for Demons and Deevils

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Threat Levels for Demons and Deevils

Unread post by auyl »

Was just curious if anyone has figured out any threat levels for the demons and deevils in the hades and dyval books? I know it's a different setting but I'd be curious to see if/how people have used them in a BTS setting. Thanks.
Antimony
D-Bee

Don't have the book, but here's my take.

Unread post by Antimony »

auyl wrote:Was just curious if anyone has figured out any threat levels for the demons and deevils in the Hades and Dyval books? I know it's a different setting but I'd be curious to see if/how people have used them in a BTS setting. Thanks.

Sorry, I don't have the Dyval books. However, I have PFRPG and BtS-2, so here's a walk in the dark:

Any "weak" things or monsters that rely on subterfuge, like imps, are x4. "Greater" threats like harpies and gorgons are x6. Big bads like Baal-rogs, I think, might be x10.

Mostly I'd advise comparing everything in Hades and Dyval to the monsters already statted out in BtS-2 and just wing iy from there.
:rose:

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”