NEW! Palladium Horror Bundle of Holding Sale

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

NEW! Palladium Horror Bundle of Holding Sale

Unread post by AlexM »

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/PalladiumHorror

The Bundle of Holding people are offering PDFS of Palladium’s horror RPGs and many sourcebooks as part of their October Horrors celebration! It just started Monday, so you can still get in early to snag PDFs of the Dead Reign® RPG, Nightbane® RPG and Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, and select sourcebooks for each in the Palladium Horror Bundle Starter Collection and the Bonus Collection. Available now and perfect to add a little scare to your month of October. This bargain-priced bundle is your starting point for countless campaigns of mind-numbing terror.

How the Bundle of Holding Works: You can pay any price (minimum $9.95) to get all the titles in the Starter Collection. If you pay more than the threshold (average) price, which was set at $19.95 to start (but goes up as more people make purchases), you also get all the titles in the Bonus Collection.

Palladium Horror Starter Collection (US $9.95 – total value $44.96):

Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, 2nd Edition (256 page core rule book).
Nightbane® RPG (240 page core rule book).
Dead Reign® RPG, the Zombie Apocalypse (224 page core rule book).
Dead Reign®: Civilization Gone™ (64 page sourcebook).

Total PDF retail value of $44.96, all for only $9.95!

BONUS Collection (currently US $19.95 – total value $50.45): If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($19.95 to start, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's entire Bonus Collection.

Nightbane®: Between the Shadows™ (144 page sourcebook).
Nightbane®: Nightlands™ (144 page sourcebook).
Nightbane®: Through the Glass Darkly™ (152 page sourcebook).
Nightbane® Survival Guide™ (160 page sourcebook).
Dead Reign®: Dark Places™ (64 page sourcebook).

A total combined PDF retail value of $95.41, all for only $19.95 to start!

Bargain price and charity support. Not only do you get to try something new or build your existing e-library at a bargain price, but 10% of every purchase goes toward charity! We chose to support the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (http://www.missingkids.com) with this bundle. They provide desperately needed help and services to those in need of them.

If you have never played Dead Reign®, BTS™ or Nightbane®, the Essentials Bundle gives you plenty to get rolling. WARNING: Read a few of these books and you may get hooked on playing thrilling and suspenseful games filled with supernatural horror. Sale ENDS October 29, 2018.
Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Re: NEW! Palladium Horror Bundle of Holding Sale

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

Alex, good afternoon!

I don't know if this is the best place to post this question, but seeing as we're talking about BTS books here (or at least the 2nd Edition Corebook), I wanted to ask this if I could.

I have always assumed that BTS 1st Ed's 'modern day' is somewhere between 1984 and 1987 (and taking place three or four years after Victor Lazlo's disappearance at the Indian Snake Mound), as well as more than likely by the time the Lazlo Company had more or less fallen apart and dissolved (the center not holding, as it were), and that the PC Investigators, Mystics and Psychics of multiple flavours were more or less operating independent of (and probably unknown to) one another and for the most part working with little background or support (short of a large company's sponsoring or mystic organization of some repute and resources). I do not know when BTS 2nd Edition sets its feet for its 'modern day', as I'm not familiar with its updated setting nor precisely when the new edition came out IRL, but I'm reasonably sure it was in the early 2000's, and it would be fair to presume that's where its own setting proceeds from.

Is there an official Palladium Books stance on when these points in time are or were, in-game for Beyond The Supernatural of either edition? I know the 'Golden Age Of Humanity' was on the order of a hundred years into the future of our world (I think the date mentioned in the Rifts Corebook was 2098 A.D.) and of course, being familiar with Rifts World Book Four: Africa, we know what did become of Victor Lazlo, but I suppose I'm looking at this more from the perspective of BTS's modern day (or by this point, its past) here. Again, if this isn't an inappropriate place to discuss this- and hopefully, if Palladium does have an 'official' word on the matter- I'd very much like to request the answer to my preceded question. I have no idea if Randy McCall (one of the authors of BTS 1st Edition) has anything at all to do with Palladium Books at this point, given than the copy I have of the 1st Ed. Corebook dates from the early 1990s (just checked my copy: Fifth Printing, 1993) and the book itself I believe dates from the mid to late 1980s, so I don't know if he would have any input here or want to respond if he is able to. I'd be more than happy to hear Kevin's own word on it, if he has any opinion or stance on it as well (he was co-writer on the BTS Corebook).

Since the BTS 2nd Edition Corebook is being offered in this package, I might even indulge myself, if a Michigan-to-Canada (Ontario) shipping biz is a potential thing. Failing that, it's a recent and modern enough release that I'm sure at least one of the local stores (Hairy Tarantula would be my best option, since they were still carrying a whole mess of Palladium product, along with their hundreds and hundreds of other book-and-paper supplements and boxes in stock, a little over a year ago and just before their move from around the Eaton Centre to North York) here would be able to get a copy in, per order.

I hope you, Alex, and the whole Megaversal Madmen Bullpen are having an excellent weekend! Stay frosty, and stay excellent! :)

-Boe.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”