Gift Certificates

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

crazyfoxdemon
D-Bee

Gift Certificates

Unread post by crazyfoxdemon »

Is there a way to purchase Palladium Store gift cards/certificates? I'm not seeing it in the store, and with the holidays coming up in a few months, I have a few friends who would probably like it to flesh out their collections.

Also, I can't find the rates for shipping to Canada anywhere. Google brought me to a blank page. Any idea on that front as well?
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Gift Certificates

Unread post by Jack Burton »

crazyfoxdemon wrote:Is there a way to purchase Palladium Store gift cards/certificates? I'm not seeing it in the store, and with the holidays coming up in a few months, I have a few friends who would probably like it to flesh out their collections.

Also, I can't find the rates for shipping to Canada anywhere. Google brought me to a blank page. Any idea on that front as well?

You may want to email them directly with those questions. I'm not sure anyone on the forum will know the answer to your first question since employees of Palladium rarely post on here and probably don't have time to peruse the various topics. Good question, though.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

We're not doing gift cards/certificates. Sorry.

As far as customers from Canada, or any other foreign country, when you put in your order online, our system will detect your country and give you your shipping options.

Alex Marciniszyn
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

crazyfoxdemon wrote:Is there a way to purchase Palladium Store gift cards/certificates? I'm not seeing it in the store, and with the holidays coming up in a few months, I have a few friends who would probably like it to flesh out their collections.

Due to a wonderful number of inquiries and requests for Palladium Books' gift certificates, Palladium is now looking into it as we speak and will provide available gift certificates within the upcoming weeks. That way Gamers and Collectors can flesh out and fill those awesome collections or make requests from your loved ones who may not know which titles you are missing or desiring.

Many non-gaming family members (typically wives, girlfriends and daughters of gamers) that are seeking to get the right products but aren't familiar enough with the products to know which to get, will be able to simply purchase the gift certificates.

So please let them know that Palladium will be providing Palladium gift certificates to make their shopping adventure easier on them. As soon as the gift certificates are available they will be announced in one of the upcoming Palladium Books weekly updates.

Thanks for the awesome ideas and support,

-- Chuck
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Great idea guys :D .

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”