Anime North 2018

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Anime North 2018

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

My family will be there on the Saturday.
Anyone else going to be in attendance?
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
TagsPB
Explorer

Re: Anime North 2018

Unread post by TagsPB »

I’m there all weekend.
Since year zero. :)
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

On Saturday, my wife and I took our daughter and four of her friends to the conventions (a first time for all of them). They building was crowded and the day was hot, and after several hours everyone was tired and dehydrated. We stopped by the Palladium Books set up in the Gaming Hall... and Kevin and the others gave my daughter and all the kids their chairs to sit and rest on (this is a much bigger deal than it may sound, for there is almost no where to sit and rest at Anime North save a blistering curb outside or the convention room floors).

I just wanted to let that little anecdote be known; even though I haven't produced anything for the company for a number of years now, and feel, at best, like a cousin grown distant, Kevin still made sure my group was as well taken care of as any close family member.

It meant a lot, guys. Many thanks.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Braden Campbell wrote:On Saturday, my wife and I took our daughter and four of her friends to the conventions (a first time for all of them). They building was crowded and the day was hot, and after several hours everyone was tired and dehydrated. We stopped by the Palladium Books set up in the Gaming Hall... and Kevin and the others gave my daughter and all the kids their chairs to sit and rest on (this is a much bigger deal than it may sound, for there is almost no where to sit and rest at Anime North save a blistering curb outside or the convention room floors).

I just wanted to let that little anecdote be known; even though I haven't produced anything for the company for a number of years now, and feel, at best, like a cousin grown distant, Kevin still made sure my group was as well taken care of as any close family member.

It meant a lot, guys. Many thanks.

Nice!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”