How is everyone doing?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Armorlord
Hero

How is everyone doing?

Unread post by Armorlord »

Hey folks, apparently I fell of the face of the planet shortly after the 2015 Open House. How is everyone doing?

Happy to say I'll be attending again this year, and a new campaign is taking me into corners of the Megaverse I haven't delved as deeply, so I'll be rattling around here more often again as I build out parts of the universe.

Any new developments or pitfalls to avoid here in forumland? Has peace broken out and everyone sings campfires and marshmallows roasts?
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Re: How is everyone doing?

Unread post by zerombr »

well Robotech Tactics is something of a sore spot right now
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Armorlord wrote:Hey folks, apparently I fell of the face of the planet shortly after the 2015 Open House. How is everyone doing?

Happy to say I'll be attending again this year, and a new campaign is taking me into corners of the Megaverse I haven't delved as deeply, so I'll be rattling around here more often again as I build out parts of the universe.

Any new developments or pitfalls to avoid here in forumland? Has peace broken out and everyone sings campfires and marshmallows roasts?

Welcome back!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

zerombr wrote:well Robotech Tactics is something of a sore spot right now
Hooboy, looks like that just became a bigger understatement than it already was. Picked an interesting time to return.

zyanitevp wrote:Welcome back!
Thanks man, good to be back.
Going to be fun scrambling for ideas and random roll tables. The players have decided to start a travelling show in the United Worlds of Warlock, with a mainline in smuggling.
It's going to get chaotic fast.
So far the only thing I've blocked off is recruiting Floopers, who they haven't heard of in-character and aren't native to where they've been so far. :x :lol:
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”