Gasping for breath.....

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Gasping for breath.....

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Yet again the Rifts books in production have used up all the oxygen in the weekly update.
Rifts books in production....they only need to be a line item for all the rifts fanatics will snap them up w/o the need for "Promoting" them.
I would rather see the Promoting go to the new PF/HU/NB/BTS books being promoted in the update so the rifts fans will know there is something other then being post-apocliptic in the PB games.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
kennethk
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Gasping for breath.....

Unread post by kennethk »

Wait, you mean Palladium makes games other than Rifts?
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

Yeah like finally finishing the Robotech Tactics Projects now fours years out of date and never getting more than a passing mention in the weekly update for over two years - apart from the sales catalogue which has also been axed for the last three months. As well as never mentioning the new material supposedly being created, force OOB's, scenario book and the Ghost Flett setting, or are tey simply been tossed aside?
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Some new Fantasy stuff would be great...
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Splicers...
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Unread post by zerombr »

Rifts is the moneymaker, I would love to see other settings get a lot more love too.
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Splicers, for the love of anything. several books being worked on but not a peep out of the weekly about. Please the splice must flow. Also Hardware Unlimited if it can be done.
kennethk
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by kennethk »

Not including the RRT fiasco, so many titles have been ignored. Splicers, After the Bomb, Beyond the Supernatural, Ninjas and Superspies, all forgotten. Before Dark Designs was released, I would have included Nightbane as well. Hell Beyond the Supernatural has been waiting over 12 years for two critical books.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Actually PB did do a long 4-5 part official canon text in the 2016 rifters. Which I was disappointed with because it took up soo much space in those rifters. Taking up space for articles for other settings.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Actually PB did do a long 4-5 part official canon text in the 2016 rifters. Which I was disappointed with because it took up soo much space in those rifters. Taking up space for articles for other settings.

I was going to post this but someone beat me to it. Splicers is one game I don't actually play and for well over a year the Rifter has been "Splicer Quarterly". To the point Im thinking of not re-upping for the first time in like a decade.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Actually PB did do a long 4-5 part official canon text in the 2016 rifters. Which I was disappointed with because it took up soo much space in those rifters. Taking up space for articles for other settings.

I was going to post this but someone beat me to it. Splicers is one game I don't actually play and for well over a year the Rifter has been "Splicer Quarterly". To the point Im thinking of not re-upping for the first time in like a decade.

I believe they are done with that. So go ahead and renew if that was the one thing that might be keeping you from that.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”