Cleveland Concoction 2018?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lady Raven
D-Bee

Cleveland Concoction 2018?

Unread post by Lady Raven »

Hey guys,

I do not know where to direct this.

Our convention is a non-profit, fan-run convention just outside of Cleveland. We are in our fifth year and our major theme this year is "Heroes". As a long time fan of Palladium Books, my first thought was of Palladium Books Heroes, and my second was of how close you guys were located to our convention.

I mentioned Heroes and Palladium to our gaming lead who did not recognize it, so I think he is unfamiliar with the Palladium systems, and more familiar with boxed games :( . We will have both boxed games and GM run games throughout the weekend. (looking forward to 24 hr gaming).

I would really love to have Palladium Books grab a vendor table or have Palladium GMs at our convention to host some games.

Please let me know if there is any way we can bring you to be part of our convention.

Melissa Stasko
Authors Alley
Cleveland Concoction
”Aos meus amigos, tudo; aos meus inimigos, a lei."-Getulio Vargas- ...roughly "For my friends, everything; for my enemies, the law."
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: Cleveland Concoction 2018?

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

This page will give you some of the information you want.

Palladium Convention Support Guidelines

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”