Bundles of Hol;ding

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

lbrucegray
D-Bee

Bundles of Hol;ding

Unread post by lbrucegray »

Hi all!

Kevin and co....

If you are out there listening to me, I would like to thank you personally for your decision to allow some of Palladium's goodness with the Bundle of Holding and your choice of charity.

I bought both upon sight! I don't think you could have pleased me more with these two collections - but, as a just-in-case, I'd like to encourage you to do more! Having official copies of these PDF's was a real treat, especially at the Bundle of Holding's prices!

Please consider doing another one soon! I'll be checking out my downloads and reading what you have allowed BoH to send us.

Regardless of how you continue to use Bundle of Holding, my hearty thanks for a job well done!

Bruce
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Bundles of Hol;ding

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

You are very welcome! We are happy that people have been enjoying the bundles. And we appreciate
you and everyone else who have made purchases, which have not only helped support us but also many other people around the world through the donations for Doctors Without Borders and the American Red Cross.

As for the future, we aren't planning on putting up any additional bundles this year as Bundle of Holding's release schedule is full. We are looking at doing one or more bundles with them next year however - more details to come as we get closer to the dates.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”