Hero Lab

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

desepchun
D-Bee

Hero Lab

Unread post by desepchun »

Has there been any consideration about making PB available on Hero Lab?
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Hero Lab

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

desepchun wrote:Has there been any consideration about making PB available on Hero Lab?

This question comes up occasionally. Palladium was approached by the guys more than 8 years ago, and it didn't materialize because of Palladium's lawyers (see here). Then the last time that I saw Rob over on the Hero Lab forums talk about it, if Palladium ever changed their minds, they would be interested. But at that point, they had so many licenses, and other products already going, that it would be a while before they could fit it in (see here). That last post was nearly 7 years ago, but I haven't heard anything else about it, since. Others have posted in that topic over the years asking for more information, but Rob never responded in that specific post, again. And of course, Palladium hardly ever talks about this stuff, so you probably won't get much of an answer here, either. :( There might be more recent topics on the subject over there, but I didn't see anything via search. I didn't look to far, though, as I was just digging out the links I used above.

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Re: Hero Lab

Unread post by Sureshot »

I hope both sides clear up legal matters as having a HeroLab for just Rifts would simplify character creation.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”