Thank You

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

lemursinorbit
D-Bee

Thank You

Unread post by lemursinorbit »

I just wanted to take a minute and thank the Palladium Books team For being capable of following a military shipping address. I was able to order and setup a Rifts group in my barracks in Korea when I was stationed over there. I ordered other stuff through amazon and almost none of it arrived but Palladium Books came through for me. It was one of the greatest times that I had over there running a campaign out of my barracks room, while it snowed outside. I continue to be ever grateful for your commitment to quality goods and services.
TagsPB
Explorer

Re: Thank You

Unread post by TagsPB »

lemursinorbit wrote:I just wanted to take a minute and thank the Palladium Books team For being capable of following a military shipping address. I was able to order and setup a Rifts group in my barracks in Korea when I was stationed over there. I ordered other stuff through amazon and almost none of it arrived but Palladium Books came through for me. It was one of the greatest times that I had over there running a campaign out of my barracks room, while it snowed outside. I continue to be ever grateful for your commitment to quality goods and services.

While I can't speak for the guys at PB, I can and will speak for myself.

No Sir, THANK YOU for all your service to keep our way of life going.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Thank You

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

TagsPB wrote:
lemursinorbit wrote:I just wanted to take a minute and thank the Palladium Books team For being capable of following a military shipping address. I was able to order and setup a Rifts group in my barracks in Korea when I was stationed over there. I ordered other stuff through amazon and almost none of it arrived but Palladium Books came through for me. It was one of the greatest times that I had over there running a campaign out of my barracks room, while it snowed outside. I continue to be ever grateful for your commitment to quality goods and services.

While I can't speak for the guys at PB, I can and will speak for myself.

No Sir, THANK YOU for all your service to keep our way of life going.

100% agree! Thank you for all you do! May you be safe were every you all!

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”