Hell Followed for Dead Reign - at the printer !

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Hell Followed for Dead Reign - at the printer !

Unread post by AlexM »

Hell Followed™ is at the printer and the free sneak preview is available on DriveThruRPG.com. We will let you know as soon as we have a delivery date. We’re thinking around December 14.

Hell Followed™ really takes the Dead Reign® setting to the next level with a number of characters and source material that I don’t think have ever been done before. Everyone who has seen the book is surprised and excited by it. Much of the source material can be easily dropped into Heroes Unlimited™, After the Bomb®, Nightbane® (especially an alternate dimension or the Nightlands) or Rifts®, and most of the disasters and zombies would work in the Palladium Fantasy RPG®. It was a joy building upon Taylor White’s wonderful manuscript and ideas, and Nick Bradshaw’s whacked out concepts and characters. The Palladium team has never been hotter. Just wait till you see what else is in store for you in 2017. Hell Followed™ is not available for Christmas Surprise Package until we get it in our hands, probably around December 14, 2016, but you can request the Dead Reign® RPG and the other sourcebooks. All of it is fun stuff. Get all the details here:

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... lowed.html

Oh yeah,
Alex Marciniszyn
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Hell Followed for Dead Reign - at the printer !

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Thanks for the update!
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Hell Followed for Dead Reign - at the printer !

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

Excellent news! I'm digging Dead Reign and I've been looking forward to this book!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”