Pre order question

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

xandarr2000
D-Bee

Pre order question

Unread post by xandarr2000 »

So with heroes of humanity shipping i noticed something that has now given me a question. I went ahead and decided to preorder 3 more books and put them all onthe same ticket. It posted the fee per book and the fee for shipping. Since I now realize that palladium does not charge until they ship the preorder, what does this mean where you have 3 pre-orders all on the same ticket and one media mail shipping charge? I kind of figure there is a snow balls chance in hell of all 3 preorders being done at the same time (no offense palladium but I have been a customer since the 80's , I know nothing ever gets finished on schedule or ships on time.) Its okay its game stuff, not the end of the world =D So my question is how do you handle clumped pre orders like mine? cut and paste below of the order screen.

Product Description Status Quantity Price/Ea. Total
reorder The Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal Sourcebook (pre-order) Pending 1 $16.95 $16.95
reorder Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States: The Disavowed (pre-order) Pending 1 $16.95 $16.95
reorder Rifts® Haunted Tech™ (pre-order) Pending 1 $16.95 $16.95

Thanks ahead of time
Chris

"No matter how far you have to go, always take pride in how far you have already gone"

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”