A big THANK YOU

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

A big THANK YOU

Unread post by mwhowell2001 »

I finally got a chance to get a Christmas Grab bag for myself. All I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I simply adore the art that was selected. I am 34 years old and for the first time in years I felt as giddy as a kid after getting a package. I can't wait to show this off in my office space.

Thank you Kevin, you have made me a happy happy gamer.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: A big THANK YOU

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Awesome! What did you get? What was the coolest surprise?

...and wanna write and post a review about your favorite! :)
mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

Spinachcat wrote:Awesome! What did you get? What was the coolest surprise?

...and wanna write and post a review about your favorite! :)

I had asked for some "dynamic" superhero art. I am a social work grad student at LSU and due to graduate in May I wanted something to mount in my office. The art surpassed my expectations. I really like the art. It's a close up of a hero in a flying pose, like he's coming right at you. I got some sourcebooks for Dead Reign, and the zombie sourcebook for Chaos Earth. Oh and I got the Juicer Uprising sourcebook. I have been on a bit of a zombie kick lately and can't wait to break out the materials for the players.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

You're lucky, I asked for superhero pictures in my surprise package and I got print negatives from Rifts: China 1 instead.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

Glistam wrote:You're lucky, I asked for superhero pictures in my surprise package and I got print negatives from Rifts: China 1 instead.

I don't know if the picture I got was used anywhere else. I don't own any of the superhero materials Palladium has produced. But either way I really like my art work. I honestly don't know what a negative print would look like if I got one.
I haven't seen Rifts: China. Been a semi-broke college student so long I haven't been able to get many sourcebooks. Do you know anything about it? I heard Japan is good.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Post a pic of the artwork!

Rifts China (both books) and Rifts Japan are very good supplements. Often voted for among top favorites when I've seen polls on the forums. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to use either in a campaign. [My main RIFTS campaign involves South America, Russia and Atlantis] However, I've played Phase World with someone who used Rifts Japan extensively and raved about it.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”