PDF Chaos Earth Northern Gun

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tikon2000
D-Bee

PDF Chaos Earth Northern Gun

Unread post by Tikon2000 »

Just wondering. Glad that Chaos Earth Resurrection came out in PDF. But why was that released before Northern Gun 1 or 2? If those are coming to PDF?
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Re: PDF Chaos Earth Northern Gun

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

Tikon2000 wrote:Just wondering. Glad that Chaos Earth Resurrection came out in PDF. But why was that released before Northern Gun 1 or 2? If those are coming to PDF?

The only way to get Northern Gun 1 or 2 in PDF, is if you had participated in the crowd-sourcing they did for those two books, about 3 and a half years ago. At that time, Palladium seemed to indicate that would be the only way to get those books in PDF. I'd be surprised, though, if they don't release them sooner, or later. Seems silly to me if they don't, since they are already created and would just need to be uploaded to DrivethruRPG.com for sale. They also did the same thing for the Lemuria book, as well.

The short of it is that the PDF's have already been created, but only offered as part of that crowd sourcing campaign, and have not been released for general sale, as of yet.

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

I just bought Megaverse in Flames, and was disappointed that the PDF didn't come with a Table of Contents or Hyperlinks embedded into it. Northern Gun 1 and 2 were awesome because of that, and I appreciate it. It should be done for all their electronic books. Does anyone know if it's the same for Chaos Earth Resurrection?
Shotgun Jolly
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shotgun Jolly »

It does come with a linked table of contents.
©-JC Locke retains ownership and rights of all original artwork and information posted
by the ShotGun Jolly account.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”