Merry Christmas and Thank You

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

Merry Christmas and Thank You

Unread post by mwhowell2001 »

It is that time of year when we all are running around looking for the perfect gift. It is a time of chaos for many as the holidays get closer.

I just wanted to wish everybody at Palladium a Merry Christmas. I have enjoyed your content for a few years now and I appreciate the hard work and creativity that goes into so much of what you guys do. Thank you and I wish you the best going into 2016.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Merry Christmas and Thank You

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Merry Christmas to you and all.

May you all enjoy this year's celebration of Christ's birth and have a Happy New Year's celebration.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

May the all-father not find you lacking.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

mwhowell2001 wrote:It is that time of year when we all are running around looking for the perfect gift. It is a time of chaos for many as the holidays get closer.

I just wanted to wish everybody at Palladium a Merry Christmas. I have enjoyed your content for a few years now and I appreciate the hard work and creativity that goes into so much of what you guys do. Thank you and I wish you the best going into 2016.

:x Curse you!! You beat me to it! :D :angel: Just kidding! :D :angel: But ya, may you all have a great Christmas! And that you will be able to spend it with family and friends, making great memories!

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”